Paul Pogba (169 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he was pretty average from a short dribble in the first half and a good run in the second.

He needs to try and have more of an impact over the whole match but he is still young which is easily forgotten.

Also he seemed to let players run off him and didn't put in as many challenges as he should have.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
This guy. I can't believe how good he is, I knew he was pretty good before he joined us because here in México Manchester United has a lot of attention, and I always looked at their matches. He was impresive and looked promising, but also looked a bit clumsy and not enough tactically disciplined, even selfish. But since he joined us and in this year, fuck... he has totally surpassed my expectations, and absolutely improved exponentially. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S JUST 20. His workrate, the way he makes decisions, his skills, his ball control, his long-distance shoot, he's got everything to become a Top 3 WC player. I hope we can keep him happy here, for at least 3 more years, 4, 5 or if is even more I'll be rapt.

I'm really sorry for Marchisio, I'm one of his fans, but Pogba is a fenomeno, we may don't have the luck to get a player like him in the next 10 years, even more. We can't waste our chance with him.

Pogba and Frusciante are the reason why my favorite animal is the octopus :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't get how these teens think that mowhawk look is working for them? Am I getting older or smth. It's just fuckin ugly, no one pulls it off, no one...

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I don't get how these teens think that mowhawk look is working for them? Am I getting older or smth. It's just fuckin ugly, no one pulls it off, no one...
The only time I find it acceptable is if they're in a punk band or something.

But yeah there are worse ones, i.e. Benzema's new haircut.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He doesnt know how to position himself when he takes the Pirlo role, its his main flaw there prolly, he didnt play it for long, but I noticed in past games, and this one, Bonucci had to point out to him where to go/stand a couple of times, because he was in no mans land in terms of being available for pass/being in the proper lanes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)