Paul Pogba (96 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Woulnt swap him for anyone tbh

Is that quadruple wage demand story legit ??
WB - I doubt it's true, but I think the meaning behind it is true, it's only a matter of time before he gets calls from big clubs for salaries of 4m+.

Pogba would not stay around for long at that point. You see rare talent, you have to pay handsomely for it.

We were fortunate enough to get him for free, we need to give him a Salary that matches his quality, which is at least 3m. In 2 years time it'd be 5 million +.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys, if pogba continues like this juventus will offer him a substantial salary.

some of you act like juventus cant afford to offer big salaries, or wont offer it to pogba because he is young.

i feel that juve will offer him whatever is within it's financial means if they deem him worth it. so as long as pogba keeps putting the performances he has been this season juve wont say no to a big salary request.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
guys, if pogba continues like this juventus will offer him a substantial salary.

some of you act like juventus cant afford to offer big salaries, or wont offer it to pogba because he is young.

i feel that juve will offer him whatever is within it's financial means if they deem him worth it. so as long as pogba keeps putting the performances he has been this season juve wont say no to a big salary request.
It has to be this way anyways. Pogs will be stalked by the best clubs on earth. We will need a combination of good money+good sporting plan+ results an stay competitive, to keep him happy here.

In the end of the day...we are at the point that if there are 2 players that need uber salaries, those are pogs and vidal. The rest are free to leave if they are not happy with this policy. Sadly it will be like this in no time, but this 2 dudes will be 2 Top WC stars very soon and thats how things are going to be.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It has to be this way anyways. Pogs will be stalked by the best clubs on earth. We will need a combination of good money+good sporting plan+ results an stay competitive, to keep him happy here.

In the end of the day...we are at the point that if there are 2 players that need uber salaries, those are pogs and vidal. The rest are free to leave if they are not happy with this policy. Sadly it will be like this in no time, but this 2 dudes will be 2 Top WC stars very soon and thats how things are going to be.
Pogba, Vidal and Tevez are the players who i believe are our 3 most important players. I love the whole team but these 3 guys are world class and can get into any team in the world.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I encourage you all to read the madness below. it's long but will bring the lols. all of it is in reply to pogba:

People that cannot understand tactics, or comprehend the italian way of defending beeing a midfielder, should stop passing their armchair judgement over marchisio.

As you might have noticed, we arent a fluid fancy samba team.
Your logical fallacy is strawman : knowing what one tries to say, but deliberatly misunderstands it to make a point like a douchebag.

Serie a was behind the other leagues because

he's not as good as marchisio YET, so untill then when facing stronger opponents we should field marchisio.

Pogba could become a starter as soon as the end of this season
Only with a brain such as yours, you'd think this

Cl requires an excellent defensive unit, so that will be marchisio, unless its a hello kitty opponent
There is me who thinks pogba will become the best CM of his generation, but isnt ready to replace marchisio due to tactical and defensive reasons

and there is a bunch of whiners, who want all out attacking football, a 1-1-8 formation, and marchisio benched cause he isnt doing long shots,flair and fancy
My exact problem.

I was the first one in a not so tactically intelligent forum to say the least, to point out how tactically aware pogba is for his age. How calm he was on the ball, and how good he distributed it for his age. I have seen enough "world cup" games from the -23 to see how they can suck at it.

People here started noticing offcourse,when he pulled a trick, did a header, or had a long shot. Cause the big majority isnt that very bright. They only see the flair and fancy.
Or you get people like Dule. Blessed with the smallest of brains. Not understanding when one talks about the playstyle and important characteristics of a league, but rather points at other leagues who are far behind in those regards, but make up cause they have insanely good talents around there.
taking napoli and juve away in italy, and barcelona and real in spain, the rest of the top10 in italy, would beat its equivalent in spain
its not even a contest, especially since falcao left

I didnt care about Pogba's flair and fancy, i cared about what actually matters.

Yeah, he's a fantastic talent. Could become the best CM of his generation.
But while beeing so far ahead for his age, tactically and defensively (apart from headers), he has much to learn. And in the italian game, thats what matters.

I absolutely hate it that it seems that i'm not rating Pogba, whilst i was the first one who rated him for what actually matters. All i'm saying is that for obvious reasons, marchisio is still ahead of him this season

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely not. If you think that, then if feel sorry for your intelligence

He has much more talent then marchisio. But untill he becomes defensively and tactically better, i want marchisio to start.

Lazio was not very good. they didnt break down our wings, and we could even afford having wingbacks out of position backing up pogba.

Its both a sign of how good we are defensively, but how bad they are
Both will never be captain, cause a captain is a leader.

Pogba and Marchisio are not leaders and will never be.
apart from the goal, wich was a lucky deflection in his path, and all lichtsteiner+pirlo, pogba wasent that good today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)