Paul Pogba (139 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I don't hate him. I hate insane overrating of him here but no I don't hate any of our players.

:lol: Bud you're been smoking some heavy shit. :p
So wait... you honestly don't believe that Marchisio, a man who has been in our organization in some form or another since 1993, a man who fought for us during some of the very worst years this club has ever endured, a man who played a significant role in recapturing our place at the top of Serie A, a man who has been a model professional for us and a point of reference for our management -- who have repeatedly praised his training and professionalism, because he has always done whatever any of our coaches over the years have asked of him -- you don't believe he has given a lot to Juventus?

:howler:

And I'M the one smoking the heavy shit? Not that there's anything wrong with that. :p

FinoAllaFine

Jul 19, 2013
Pogba wants wages quadrupled?
By Football Italia staff

According to Sport Mediaset, Paul Pogba’s agent has asked Juventus to quadruple his wages.

The 20-year-old midfielder arrived a year ago on a free transfer from Manchester United and has quickly become a mainstay in the squad.

However, he still earns only a reported €0.8m per season and a new contract is going to be thrashed out.

Sport Mediaset claim Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola has demanded wages of €4m per season, whereas the offer from Juventus is closer to €1.5m.

The France international has become hot property on the transfer market after Juve turned down a £20m bid from Arsenal this summer.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Pogba wants wages quadrupled?
By Football Italia staff

According to Sport Mediaset, Paul Pogba’s agent has asked Juventus to quadruple his wages.

The 20-year-old midfielder arrived a year ago on a free transfer from Manchester United and has quickly become a mainstay in the squad.

However, he still earns only a reported €0.8m per season and a new contract is going to be thrashed out.

Sport Mediaset claim Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola has demanded wages of €4m per season, whereas the offer from Juventus is closer to €1.5m.

The France international has become hot property on the transfer market after Juve turned down a £20m bid from Arsenal this summer.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, seems legit

- - - Updated - - -

So, Pogba is on the bench? :shocked:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I really think people who believe Marchisio is poor/nothing special/overrated is a product of the rest of your midfield being so good. Being the "weak link" in this case isn't necessarily a negative reflection of him, drop him into most other Serie A clubs (some foreign clubs too) & he would be an instant improvement for them.

And yeah... someone who will likely approach 200 appearances this season has not given much to the club? Why does Conte keep playing him then? Why wasn't he sold to Man Utd over the summer if the interest was genuine? And why does Prandelli keep calling him up for the Azzurri AND starting him? That's two top coaches who see something in him.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I really think people who believe Marchisio is poor/nothing special/overrated is a product of the rest of your midfield being so good. Being the "weak link" in this case isn't necessarily a negative reflection of him, drop him into most other Serie A clubs (some foreign clubs too) & he would be an instant improvement for them.

And yeah... someone who will likely approach 200 appearances this season has not given much to the club? Why does Conte keep playing him then? Why wasn't he sold to Man Utd over the summer if the interest was genuine? And why does Prandelli keep calling him up for the Azzurri AND starting him? That's two top coaches who see something in him.
:sheik:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Interest wasn't genuine, only rumor and Conte will continue playing Pogba. Dropping into most Serie A clubs atm isn't proof of quality. Inter fan and reason.
Where are you @Lion?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Interest wasn't genuine, only rumor and Conte will continue playing Pogba. Dropping into most Serie A clubs atm isn't proof of quality. Inter fan and reason.
Where are you @Lion?
Oh so Conte has told you this himself? Went & had a couple pints with him, did you? :p

And yeah, I'm looking at this from the perspective of someone who doesn't like Juve, but I've still seen him play more than enough to pass my own judgment on him. Pogba has definitely shown a lot of potential to be better than Marchisio, I'm not denying that. But I also don't believe that means that Marchisio is now automatically relegated to the bench. Pirlo can't play every game anymore & I don't know if Pogba is ready yet to play every single one either, I see it being a matter of rotation.

why are you even aruguing with an inter/milan/barca glory hunting insect?
Yeah because people totally glory hunt Inter these days don't they?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you americans arent that great at following soccer, or intelligence in general. it would not surprise me if you think this is still 2010

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
raiola already started now it is 4 next time 8 or 10 milion.

:lol: at the people who believe pogba will stay at us forever. enjoy pogba while he is here cos we will cash big on him next summer or a summer later

Jul 20, 2012

Totally agree, everyone who says they would sell Marchisio is stupid. Marchisio will stay forever Pogba will stay until we satisfy his needs and if the 4m is really something that both Raiola and Pogba want then Pogba will be gone next season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)