Paul Pogba (108 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
i dont feel like doing it. but i wish someone would register there and politely tell them that pogba is going no where. just copy and paste this:

-happy here
-idolized by fans
-signing a new contract soon
- juventus are not broke. they have money to spend but choose not to
-serie a winner, and will challenge again this season
- going from a side that is competing for cl, serie a and coppa to a side that is best ambition is to (maybe) qualify fior a CL spot would be a downgrade in his career.
-he is worth minimum 35m
-their forum doesn't have Lion

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
i dont feel like doing it. but i wish someone would register there and politely tell them that pogba is going no where. just copy and paste this:

-happy here
-idolized by fans
- going from a side that is competing for cl, serie a and coppa to a side that is best ambition is to (maybe) qualify fior a CL spot would be a downgrade in his career.
-he is worth minimum 35m
I would gladly do it but I can't find a link to register. Maybe they shut it off after the humiliating loss the other day. I know some places do that to stop opposing fans from signing up just to troll. But then again, I could have just missed it. It's a rather ugly forum.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Juventus would also value Pogba at around £20  million but there is a sense that they might be more willing sellers than Newcastle at this stage of the transfer window.

:rofl:
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

I would gladly do it but I can't find a link to register. Maybe they shut it off after the humiliating loss the other day. I know some places do that to stop opposing fans from signing up just to troll. But then again, I could have just missed it. It's a rather ugly forum.
http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/ucp.php?mode=register

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

-happy here
-idolized by fans
-he is worth minimum 35m
Is it not funnier to watch them delude themselves?

And then, in the coming days/weeks, watch them try to figure out why Pogba wouldn't want to sign for them/watch them console themselves with belief that someone like Ramsey is a superior player anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Fenerbahce are 7/5 to win on Wednesday night, if anyone's interested...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The Guardian seems more realistic.
Indeed.

Though they still aren't as dismissive of the idea of Arsenal signing Pogba as they ought to be:

With the transfer deadline under two weeks away, Wenger's attempts to strengthen have now seen inquiries also lodged with the Italian champions Juventus for their former Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba. That seems an ambitious pursuit...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventus would also value Pogba at around £20  million but there is a sense that they might be more willing sellers than Newcastle at this stage of the transfer window.

:rofl:

FML :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The Guardian seems more realistic.

Flamini and Cabaye are the two midfielders Arsenal will sign.
i wouldn't even fucking sell arse anal fausto rossi!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What i really dont get about this situation, is what their board is actually doing ?

First there was the story "arsenal got millions to spend". Was this made up by english tabloids ? Or was this a statement by a representative ? Or did the fans just think this ?

Secondly, they have been linked with various players. Was this made up by the press, or was there actual interest ?

What exactly was the money arsenal could realistically burn on fee's, and wages ?

Cause tbh, i recall last year the "juventus will sign van persie for 25mil and 14mil wages, to convince suarez to come along for 30 mil and 8mil wages". People in england believed that since they know nothing about juve, whilst even the post ignorant juve fan knew that was utter BS.

'm really wondering what arsenal's actual situation was...

IF they actually had money, wich i'm starting to doubt, then its a mystery why they didnt buy anyone. Certainly at the start, before they were mocked by everyone, there were some nice players right for the taking

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What i really dont get about this situation, is what their board is actually doing ?

First there was the story "arsenal got millions to spend". Was this made up by english tabloids ? Or was this a statement by a representative ? Or did the fans just think this ?

Secondly, they have been linked with various players. Was this made up by the press, or was there actual interest ?

What exactly was the money arsenal could realistically burn on fee's, and wages ?

Cause tbh, i recall last year the "juventus will sign van persie for 25mil and 14mil wages, to convince suarez to come along for 30 mil and 8mil wages". People in england believed that since they know nothing about juve, whilst even the post ignorant juve fan knew that was utter BS.

'm really wondering what arsenal's actual situation was...

IF they actually had money, wich i'm starting to doubt, then its a mystery why they didnt buy anyone. Certainly at the start, before they were mocked by everyone, there were some nice players right for the taking

Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis says the club are ready to "escalate" their spending next season.

Asked whether Arsenal could afford to spend a £20m transfer fee on a single player, and offer salaries of £200,000 per week, he said: "Of course we could do that. We could do more than that."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22802685

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)