Paul Pogba (139 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
doesn't mean we have to pay Pogba 4m. don't forget Juve is a bigger club than BVB plus I also read (I think) or someone said that Pogba is actually a Juve fan.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Juve fan... Yeah for sure.

Look, I'm not saying we should pay him 4 mil, he definetly didn't deserve it yet, 2-3 mil would be somethin max I would give him for now and improve it after a year or two. But I'm just saying why would we want to pay him such high wages.

Though if we choose to pay him 4 mil now, we won't be able to improve much in the future, so I doubt it would be very wise to give him that sum atm.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
4m is too much of an increase from being on 600k, it's too much for complacency's sake. probably about 2m is right considering his age. that is still a massive increase, how often do people get a rise by over 300%?
Even 2.5m would be acceptable, then in 2 years or so we can offer him another increase. Offering him 4m at the age of 20 would definitely mean he's gone in 2-3 years.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If we offer him 4 mil now, I think he will be gone in summer or next year max. 4m and longterm contract will be just to increase his price.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Remember who his agent is, they might be demanding 4m. In that case, if he does not get ir he simply refuses to sign a new contract and were forced to dell him for what is essentially peanuts.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
4 mil isn't too much, it represents his status in our side and how he's done. He's amongst our 3 best players so clearly deserves those sort of wages. Do it or lose him for peanuts in short time, I know what I'd prefer.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Agreed.

Don't want to disrespect Cheesio either.
No i'm serious. If we look from a squad point of view, there is hot prospect pogba who would be getting a massive wage (relative to squad wages), after 1 year at the club, and whilst he improves, expontentially, he's not even a confirmed starter.
Sure, when marchisio was injured, but he's back and after that international performance ? Not so sure. And Marchisio tends to play much better when he feels the competition.

Basically, Marchisio is an idol to MANY italian juve fans. He's the icon that came trough the yought department, is a keyplayer for the azzurri.
And then you give this promising kid a wage thats 25% higher then his ?

Nope, thats something you just dont do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)