Paul Pogba (48 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 22, 2016
I remember when people were in doubt about Ramsey's injury problems. Look how he turned to be.
The problem with Ramsey was his sub-par quality rather than his injuries and absence.
He wasn't good enough for us when avaliable.

And you don't simply turn down a WC player like Pogba when we are in deep shit in Midfield. It's just madness not to sign a quality player like him for free. We aren't City, Paris or Madrid. We don't get to choose what's the best option.

I'm sure people here would die for a player like Veratti and don't care if he is injury prone. But when it comes to Pogba, injury record is a big factor it seems.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Games missed due injuries via transfermarkt

Dybala: 39
21/22 - 16
20/21 - 21
19/20 - 2

Pogba: 72
21/22 - 19
20/21 - 13
19/20 - 40

And we're all angry at Dybala for not being available when it matters.
Pogba can fuck off and continue his celebrity life somewhere else.
What was 19/20? Is that when he didn't want to play and suddenly played again when Solskjaer arrived?

But to me, it's a non issue. We should have depth next season:
Pogba
Locatelli
Zakaria
McKennie
Rovella
Fagioli

And if we sign another mid or Rabiot stays, that's a lot of players for 3 spots. The more Pogba is out, the more time for Fagioli

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The problem with Ramsey was his sub-par quality rather than his injuries and absence.
He wasn't good enough for us when avaliable.

And you don't simply turn down a WC player like Pogba when we are in deep shit in Midfield. It's just madness not to sign a quality player like him for free. We aren't City, Paris or Madrid. We don't get to choose what's the best option.

I'm sure people here would die for a player like Veratti and don't care if he is injury prone. But when it comes to Pogba, injury record is a big factor it seems.
In the past 3 seasons he's missed 454 days due to injury (15 were due to Covid). Dybala has missed 274 days (46 of which were due to Covid).If we are going to pay someone 10m+ and agents fees we need him to be available.

He's had 2 assists in his last 23 games for Man Utd. He got 1 assist for France in a 5-0 win for France against South Africa in the same period. I agree peak Pogba was world class but this is not world class form.

I'm not even completely against signing him but the price needs to be right and we need to lower our expectations/get solid players around him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In the past 3 seasons he's missed 454 days due to injury (15 were due to Covid). Dybala has missed 274 days (46 of which were due to Covid).If we are going to pay someone 10m+ and agents fees we need him to be available.

He's had 2 assists in his last 23 games for Man Utd. He got 1 assist for France in a 5-0 win for France against South Africa in the same period. I agree peak Pogba was world class but this is not world class form.

I'm not even completely against signing him but the price needs to be right and we need to lower our expectations/get solid players around him.
Yeah Arthur and Rabiot will provide him with enough solidity.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
What was 19/20? Is that when he didn't want to play and suddenly played again when Solskjaer arrived?
1652645866813.png

Calm down, he’ll replace a Rabiot on a 7M€ payroll. I’ll take that risk any fucking day
Rabiot is shit but at least he's almost always available. Pogba replacing Rabiot would mean we'll have to field a youngster Danilo or DeSciglio in midfield

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He doesn't need a cover. He carried our mid on his shoulder alone in his last season here.
That was over half a decade ago. All of you shit on Dybala, but he's missed fewer games over the last 3 seasons than this fraudulent footballer, and he at least remains/remained committed to the shirt, unlike this ungrateful piece of shit who called his time here "a holiday."

SMS should be the priority; if Allegri and management are prioritizing a lazy, unmotivated douche who's more interested in his image/brand this his football, then they seriously need their collective heads examined. Utterly and truly fucking pathetic.

Jun 16, 2020
That was over half a decade ago. All of you shit on Dybala, but he's missed fewer games over the last 3 seasons than this fraudulent footballer, and he at least remains/remained committed to the shirt, unlike this ungrateful piece of shit who called his time here "a holiday."

SMS should be the priority; if Allegri and management are prioritizing a lazy, unmotivated douche who's more interested in his image/brand this his football, then they seriously need their collective heads examined. Utterly and truly fucking pathetic.
If you could choose, Pogba and Frattesi or some other guy who isn’t to expensive or only SMS?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pogba over SMS any day of the week. Pogba's creative style is much more needed here.
Creative style on or off the pitch? Last time I checked, SMS has 10 goals and 11 assists; meanwhile, Pogba has 1 goal and 9 assists this season. Normally, I wouldn't give a shit about stats, but the discrepancy, particularly in the number of goals scored, necessitates that I question your claim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)