Paul Pogba (15 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Lets see after we get him (if we do) and then judge if its stupid or not.
I personally don’t need to wait for it. It’s a stupid idea to pay 10 mil a season to an injury prone midfielder that hasn’t been relevant for the past 5 years and is 29 years old. It’s not 2015 anymore, get over this lazy tiktoker

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2016
Creative style on or off the pitch? Last time I checked, SMS has 10 goals and 11 assists; meanwhile, Pogba has 1 goal and 9 assists this season. Normally, I wouldn't give a shit about stats, but the discrepancy, particularly in the number of goals scored, necessitates that I question your claim.
Pogba is by far a better passer of the ball and better dribbler too. These two elements are big factors for me to decide which one is more needed here. SMS has it's own unique facets for sure buti signing Pogba will allow us to go for a big name in other areas. We have too many holes in the squad. Splashing money on only one player wouldn't be a wise action.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Whats the issue here? Pogba is easily better than any of the midfielders we have, by quite some margin. Did he lose his talent? I dont think he has or that he can and if regains proper work ethic, which this club is well renowned for, he ll be one of the best mids again. No transfer fee, yes he will command big salary but Id rather have Pogba on a big salary than the likes of Rabiot, Arthur or Ramsey, because at the end of the day he can deliver goods in terms of goals and assists.
Oh my gosh that fairytale of juve bringing the best out of players and the suddenly regaining form again! How has that great juve work ethic worked the last years ? Not so well if you ask me. He was an awesome player for us but he has shown absolutely nothing the last few years at ManU. And paying him 10 mil net plus the sign on fee is anything but free….. anyways you guys do rate him so good luck to us all. For me it’s another nail in the coffin for this club

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Just for spite even if he sucks donkey balls right? Way to go genius almost worth bringing just for entertainment "I told you so" value alone..
Just for laughs. Seems you’re easily pressed, so it’s even funnier.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s going to happen isn’t it lol
I’d still bet on PSG just because they have more money, but no harm in trying lol

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not only Paul Pogba: Juventus and Rafaela Pimenta (Raiola’s group) will also talk today about Moise Kean and Matthijs DeLigt future. The striker could leave (PSG monitoring his situation), while Juve would like to extend the contract of the centre-back (expires in 2024)
(Nico Schira)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I have no doubt about his quality and in terms of raw talent he is streets ahead of what we currently have.

However his form for United has been inconsistent at best and his injury track record are real causes for concern.

Even on a free transfer and with a salary of 7-8m is still a bit of a gamble

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not only Paul Pogba: Juventus and Rafaela Pimenta (Raiola’s group) will also talk today about Moise Kean and Matthijs DeLigt future. The striker could leave (PSG monitoring his situation), while Juve would like to extend the contract of the centre-back (expires in 2024)
(Nico Schira)
If PSG takes Kean, I'll cry. As if them stealing Arthur wouldn't be bad enough

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Trying to take a balanced view of this… ultimately I think Pogba for the numbers mentioned with the injury record he has is going to be a bad move long term…

But…

there’s no transfer fee involved (I appreciate there is a sign on fee and agent commissions but these are also present in a paid transfer). We are in desperate need of some quality in midfield which Pogba certainly possesses. At Man U the last few years he’s been played out of position, in a midfield 3 on the left he’d have more freedom here to rediscover form. He’s looked good still for France. The transfer will cost us less than a big midfield signing and we should have some spare money. The salary would fill the gap that Dybala has left.

It’s the injury’s that worry me though. Pogba + J Medical = A&E

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Trying to take a balanced view of this… ultimately I think Pogba for the numbers mentioned with the injury record he has is going to be a bad move long term…

But…

there’s no transfer fee involved (I appreciate there is a sign on fee and agent commissions but these are also present in a paid transfer). We are in desperate need of some quality in midfield which Pogba certainly possesses. At Man U the last few years he’s been played out of position, in a midfield 3 on the left he’d have more freedom here to rediscover form. He’s looked good still for France. The transfer will cost us less than a big midfield signing and we should have some spare money. The salary would fill the gap that Dybala has left.

It’s the injury’s that worry me though. Pogba + J Medical = A&E
Quite indiferent with this one
Love Pogba when he was with us before
He also great with France esp in WC 2018
He also looks great for Man Utd in start of this season
But now is 2022 and he spent most of the time injured. Most Man Utd fans also don't seem appreciate his performance with Man Utd.

I want us to look forward and learn from Liverpool or Milan lately on recruitment proccess. They chose the right players, not only big name players but also young talented players as long as the players fit their needs, criteria, character

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)