Paul Pogba (106 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Attention to the feeble minded who want Jogba here make yourselves known come out and support your guy let the rest here know who you are...

IF he gets here he will NOT live up to his wages Same as plastic U nothing will change so if you want to pay the 10M or even 7.5M enjoy the once a season highlight long range goal or backheel pass and play it over and over to make you feel special
...this guy isn't even worth 7.5M, the most overrated living breathing meme in history of this sport.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Attention to the feeble minded who want Jogba here make yourselves known come out and support your guy let the rest here know who you are...

IF he gets here he will NOT live up to his wages Same as plastic U nothing will change so if you want to pay the 10M or even 7.5M enjoy the once a season highlight long range goal or backheel pass and play it over and over to make you feel special
...this guy isn't even worth 7.5M, the most overrated living breathing meme in history of this sport.
Me bathing in your tears if it happens
4BEB4F50-5FE8-478C-9E8F-2D1F8FB86DF4.jpeg

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
He's better than what we have now and will definitely be an upgrade but not sure if I want him here.

Hes great with Champions around him but we have none of those around here and need leaders.

Can also see him picking up niggling injuries every other week and being heavily criticised when he has a lacklustre game.

Fuck it I'm sure he'll be better than the alternatives we'll end up going for so may as well bring him and see what happens.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
How much did he get to play his role? The LCM in a 433, at United?

I think he's a perfect addition to this new Juventus team. I guess the mgmt decided to spend €8m on Pogba instead of Dybala, and build for 433. I like it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don’t believe we can offer that but if we do we are stupid.

Won’t hate it if he comes back but we know this isn’t the Pogba of 2016.
Around 6-7m would be a great deal. He regressed quite a bit mostly due to his lack of work ethics. United had meme of a coach, Solskjaer. Lets hope Allegri can revive his career.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Me bathing in your tears if it happens
4BEB4F50-5FE8-478C-9E8F-2D1F8FB86DF4.jpeg
I’m not a fan of this signing as I’ve made well-known in this thread, Pogba is a luxury player in a well-oiled machine. We are not that. He’s not the main guy to lead a mediocre team to the top. He’s also been incredibly injury prone the last few years. But if we sign him I really hope Allegri can get him back to his 2014-2016 best, because that’s what we need if we commit the kind of contract it will take to get him here. I also hope we can use the savings from free transfers like this to fill our other needs with top young players and build the kind of team Pogba can thrive in.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If we bring him back here hoping he'll lead the midfield then we might as well throw in the towel now.

This guy doesn't have a scintilla of leadership skills. He is exceptional at downing tools.

He will be less exposed here as the tempo is slower than the EPL and he'll have more time on the ball, but if he is supposed to be the leader of the new Juve we are screwed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)