Paul Pogba (118 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Emerson-Blasi was garbage midfield. Worse than what we have now.

I guess I will never know why Capello prefered Blasi over Tacchinardi.
That was in 04ish I think...Maybe a balance thing..nardi-emerson would be a little more defensive also nardi had alot if mileage on him by that time..but yeah nardi-blasi would make more sense..
had calcio not happened nardi would still have to move on and emerson-blasi would have been rotation level players.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zidane for Buffon, Nedved, Cannavaro & Thuram seemed like the GOAT move at the time.

BUT in retrospective: Zizou won CL there (while we havent still), effectively became a Madridista for life, won another CL as assistant manager, and another 3 as the coach.

While Nedved is.... :D

So I dont even know anymore.
It wasnt exactly like that. iirc Zizou was 70M, those 3 combined are like 120M. And Cannavaro came later in a swap deal for our 3rd GK lol

- - - Updated - - -

Emerson-Blasi was garbage midfield. Worse than what we have now.

I guess I will never know why Capello prefered Blasi over Tacchinardi.
Vieira?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
This jester is asking for 500k per week

what do you say pogba lovers want to break your piggy bank and help Agnelli out? What a fucking joke this sport has become.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
That was in 04ish I think...Maybe a balance thing..nardi-emerson would be a little more defensive also nardi had alot if mileage on him by that time..but yeah nardi-blasi would make more sense..
had calcio not happened nardi would still have to move on and emerson-blasi would have been rotation level players.
04/05 we had Emerson-Blasi most of the times.
I think it was more a Capello thing than a balance thing. Blasi was a Sturaro level non-footballer.

- - - Updated - - -

It wasnt exactly like that. iirc Zizou was 70M, those 3 combined are like 120M. And Cannavaro came later in a swap deal for our 3rd GK lol

- - - Updated - - -

Vieira?
Apparently he was past it when we got him. Besides, in all cases Capello wanted to play 4-4-2 with 2 holding midfielders which is why we played the ugliest, most boring football in Europe.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That’s gonna get a dislike from me.

We played a CL final a couple years later and had Nedved as balon d’or winner forced to sit out, because of a stupid yellow card that the ref should never have given. The difference between winning and losing that match.
You guys know what 'retrospective' means right? Looking at the past (2001) from today: we have zero CLs, Zidane 5 (for Real).

Yes, IN RETROSPECTIVE they won in that transaction. Why is it so hard to accept some objective numbers. 5-0.

Yes, at the time it was a genius move. In retrospective, it was more genius for Real.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
:agree:

He wasn’t even really in decline. He had at least 2-3 more top level seasons. We made the wrong bet. Club probably thought they could get Pogba to want to stay by giving him the #10 and promising to make him the face of the club. So we let Vidal go for peanuts to a club of his choosing. And Pogba used 2015-16 as a yearlong advertising campaign to go to ManU.

We should have given Vidal a 3 year extension instead, and he may have been what put us over the top in CL one of our close years.
"But we can't have a player like Vidal out of control, DUI, etc. it ruins our image. We are Juventus, not Barcelona. Class is part of this club".

Pure fuckin faggotry.

Mar 10, 2009
seeing their game against Roma he still has that WC passing in him, some of his long passes, our current midfielders couldnt do them in 100 tries.
Manchester United showed that he could have been kept against his will. I still think we gave him up too easily. Never mind, I actually hope he does go on to win the EL, decent player.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Manchester United showed that he could have been kept against his will. I still think we gave him up too easily. Never mind, I actually hope he does go on to win the EL, decent player.
and they will be in CL next year. Remember when we said man utd and pogba wouldn't qualify for the CL? How the tables have turned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)