Paul Pogba (61 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I read some english commentator say pogba was a game changer, that he had to work even after receiving the ball before he scored..
I'm thinking game changer like he got subbed
In and bulldozed that midfield and carried man u..
Come to see the highlights, the ball basically rolls to pogba, who hesitats/fakes before shooting on a prayer and scores. 100m for inshallah players
AltruisticUnevenKingsnake-small.gif

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What happens with Ronaldo is key to a possible Pogba deal. Pogba was a target before the pandemic, but paying his wage and those of Ronaldo become difficult. Locatelli is a serious target, he earns around 3mln compared to Pogba's 18mln.

Fabrizio Romano

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Delpiero on pogba return.

- - - Updated - - -

He earns 17-18m gross and we have reportedly offered that to Dybala. De Ligt earns that. Get rid of Costa, MDS, Rugani and we can easily pay him that.
He’s on €18 million a year at Man United and we can’t afford to pay him that, as we are struggling financially. only half his wages that he’s on at Juventus.

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Delpiero on pogba return.

- - - Updated - - -

He’s on €18 million a year at Man United and we can’t afford to pay him that, as we are struggling financially. only half his wages that he’s on at Juventus.
18m gross. What we're reportedly offering Dybala and he wants more. What Costa and MDS earn combined. Let's not pretend it's some unattainable number.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Del Piero exposing Tici like the terrible director he is. I mean who is left thst believes Tici is doing a decent job? Other than rival fans of course.
His contract his expiring. Unless we renew he is going.
Dunno who is gonna replace him.
But going back to Pogba... his wages are too expensive at the moment.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Pogba always has a few months each season where he looks world class. The rest of the time he is either walking or injured.

I still remember when Solskjaer initially took over at Man United (back in December 2018), Pogba had a spectacular few months he looked like the best midfielder on the planet, and after that he declined back to his normal level.

Everything that Dybala is criticized for (injury prone, inconsistent, moody, unfulfilled potential), Pogba has those bad traits turned up to another level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)