Paul Pogba (30 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Are you saying Pogba or Griezmann was second best?

I'd say Griezmann best, then Pogba, then Mbappe. All three were fantastic though. Matuidi next. Wish he would play like that for us.
its close but i take Griezmann. but i understand Pogba as a pick as well, he carried the midfield offensively, and Griezmann had that one shit game (forgot vs who). either way, all 3 should be in the team of the tournament

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
its close but i take Griezmann. but i understand Pogba as a pick as well, he carried the midfield offensively, and Griezmann had that one shit game (forgot vs who). either way, all 3 should be in the team of the tournament
Imagine we had Matuidi-Modric-Pogba midfield.

edit. Would rather it be Vidal for Matuidi though. :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I love Pjanic, but do you think a Pjanic-Modric-Pogba mid would actually work? Not a lot of muscle or ball-winning there. I suppose if they never gave away the ball.
id swap Modric and Pjanic there and yes, i think they could do it. remember we reached final with Pjanic Khedira? and this year played fantastic in Madrid with Matuidi Pjanic Khedira? Modric plays with Casemiro in Real, granted, but at the WC he was with Rakitic and did well enough. 352 with Cuads-Marcelo flanks? id sign up for that right now if someone offered

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So happy for him and so miss his shots, the one he shot to score the goal. took it first with the right, bounced and then scored with the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)