Paul Pogba (107 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
You are very confused between politics and business. Logical argument? :rofl: There is simply no logic at all in there.

FIAT can subsidize AUDI and, workers, they can STFU or go elsewhere. If they were important to FIAT - they would have had a bargaining power, just like CR7 does.

If they want to put LAWS that protect all workers, not just them good old union lads, they should have had political representation. But befory the do full SJW or go the Commie way - they better ask themselves what follows NEXT. Are they going to do better in FIAT and their plant? Perhaps they will suddenly turn to F1 engineers or, perhaps, they will simply wither away and die. Since every other (IT) car production company was bankrupt and then FIAT came in I would say they would have starved long ago. Now should they go sing songs to FIAT the savior - no by any means, because its business.

So the only one with the 'PR' job here are the unions. FIAT doesn't need to do anything, but stupidity in the general population is somthing the UNIONS are made to feed off and your moral crusade is a perfect example. Unions should never involve themselves in company management, but its hard to be even more of a vulture than the owners and carry the 'People's champion' mask at the same time.
Either you can't read or you have zero reading comprehension. Once again your response is completely irrelevant to everything I said.

Apr 29, 2006
Either you can't read or you have zero reading comprehension. Once again your response is completely irrelevant to everything I said.

Let me put it so it does comply with your reading comprehension:

"It makes perfect sense if their employer is subsidising a losing football club. It all depends on where the money for Ronaldo is coming from."

is a statement from a person who has zero idea what he is talking about. I would not explain why further, you cannot get it - obviously.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Let me put it so it does comply with your reading comprehension:

"It makes perfect sense if their employer is subsidising a losing football club. It all depends on where the money for Ronaldo is coming from."

is a statement from a person who has zero idea what he is talking about. I would not explain why further, you cannot get it - obviously.
Please, do explain! I want to benefit from your expertise.

The well being of the employees is tied to success of the company. If the management of the company is wasting money, in order to subsidise some losing project, whatever it may be, that negatively affects the profitability and the future prospects of the company. That is detrimental to the shareholders, but it's also detrimental to the employees.

Apr 29, 2006
Please, do explain! I want to benefit from your expertise.

The well being of the employees is tied to success of the company. If the management of the company is wasting money, in order to subsidise some losing project, whatever it may be, that negatively affects the profitability and the future prospects of the company. That is detrimental to the shareholders, but it's also detrimental to the employees.
Really? Where did you know all that stuff from? It is very impressive, I've got to admit it. I would imagine wars, drugs, tobacco, mining, heavy industry, etc... were heavily dependent on the 'well being' of the employees, but since the owners had the bad old habit of taking all the money to the point where slavery wasn't paying off - they all broke now. Shit man, you a genius, I guess China is the leading world producer, cause 'Chinese so happy' too, #wearerich !!! :lel1:

Get a grip of the real life, boy. ;) Over and out.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Really? Where did you know all that stuff from? It is very impressive, I've got to admit it. I would imagine wars, drugs, tobacco, mining, heavy industry, etc... were heavily dependent on the 'well being' of the employees, but since the owners had the bad old habit of taking all the money to the point where slavery wasn't paying off - they all broke now. Shit man, you a genius, I guess China is the leading world producer, cause 'Chinese so happy' too, #wearerich !!! :lel1:

Get a grip of the real life, boy. ;) Over and out.
Yeah, you are confirmed retard.

"The well being of the employees is tied to success of the company." - meaning, the better the company is doing, the better for the workers.
Or to put it in a way that even an illiterate halfwit can understand, if the company goes bankrupt, the workers lose their jobs.

Apr 29, 2006
Yeah, you are confirmed retard.

"The well being of the employees is tied to success of the company." - meaning, the better the company is doing, the better for the workers.
Or to put it in a way that even an illiterate halfwit can understand, if the company goes bankrupt, the workers lose their jobs.
Yeah, I am a retard. :lol:

"meaning, the better the company is doing, the better for the workers." - lets just laugh a little to the stupidity here. Surely you can see the conflict of interest when the board of directors are mandated to maximize profit for the SHAREHOLDER. Oh, I am sorry, you can't!

Halfwits are people who still have 1/2 more than you, so I don't begrudge you for being jealous there.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Yeah, I am a retard. :lol:

"meaning, the better the company is doing, the better for the workers." - lets just laugh a little to the stupidity here. Surely you can see the conflict of interest when the board of directors are mandated to maximize profit for the SHAREHOLDER. Oh, I am sorry, you can't!

Halfwits are people who still have 1/2 more than you, so I don't begrudge you for being jealous there.
You have convinced me with your sound arguments and have completely changed my misconception of you as an inbred moron who breathes exclusively through the mouth. :tup:

Apr 29, 2006
You have convinced me with your sound arguments and have completely changed my misconception of you as an inbred moron who breathes exclusively through the mouth. :tup:
Please, you make me blush. You are so sweet as you are and if you get that big carrot out of your mouth, you might start breeding though it too... :klin: In the meantime - I would be doubling down on my recently given education on employer-employees synergy. See you at the union rally!

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Let’s see

Stay on a club where the manager doesn’t know how to use you, with no real shot of winning the CL

Or

Go back to the club that legitimately has a chance to win the CL, knows how to use you, and has arguably the best and definitely most marketable player in the world

Tough choice.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I refuse to let myself believe that this can happen. I just don't see how we can catch lightning in a bottle twice.

There is no way.

No

Nope.

Is there?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Would Pogba qualify as a homegrown player?
it should... I should check uefa but up to 21 or 22 you're developing a player...
And as we got him 18-23 he should qualify as homegrown one
no. we got Pogba in 2012, when he was 19 years old. to count as HG, you need to be owned by a club for 3 seasons between age 15 and 21 (for Serie A), and play for a club for 3 seasons between age 15 and 21 (champions league), to count as a homegrown player. Pogba had 2 such season here, so he is a year short. he counts for ManU though

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
no. we got Pogba in 2012, when he was 19 years old. to count as HG, you need to be owned by a club for 3 seasons between age 15 and 21 (for Serie A), and play for a club for 3 seasons between age 15 and 21 (champions league), to count as a homegrown player. Pogba had 2 such season here, so he is a year short. he counts for ManU though
thx for clarifying...
Dang I thought he joined us when he was 18 ;(

Apr 19, 2007
There are two things when it comes to another big transfer IMO
1. Who funded the Ronaldo transfer and how much extra money do we predict he brings in
2. Are we looking to make a big splash and attempt to launch ourselves as a leader again. If this is the case just the Ronaldo transfer isnt long term success. We need to have another younger player to latch on to. Pogba would fit this mold as would some other players. I thinki there are potentially a lot of numbers being run right now as to how much our club will benefit from Ronaldo transfer. I personally think that he will easily bring in enough to cover his cost and probably some more. Maybe a lot more.

So if we catch lightening in a bottle and exor or some other sponsors are helping with the salary and some of the fee we could have money for another big transfer based on the future predicted income but that also is a bit of a longshot. I do think we will try to capitalize on our new popularity that we had no idea would be coming. 33% stock jump is big. REeally big.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)