Paul Pogba (56 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm sorry but there is no such thing as 'real value' term in today's market!
I know ull say the value is the price is paid in the end, but we all know pogba was never a 100 mil player. If we take in consideration his real contribution, vs the value of players by that time... his price was inflated.

Now prices are even more chaotical.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I know ull say the value is the price is paid in the end, but we all know pogba was never a 100 mil player. If we take in consideration his real contribution, vs the value of players by that time... his price was inflated.

Now prices are even more chaotical.
Prices are absurd by any means, and should be regulated by the law, even maximum salary you can get! No player is worth 50m, let alone 100m!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
What does he have in common with Balotelli?
Being physically gifted and very skilled but lacking any brains and work ethic to make more out of it.

Balotelli is lucky because as striker you do not have to be very smart and often instinct will be enough to score.

In the midfield it is harder to play properly without brain because instinct can not tell you when and where to play the ball to, if you are a donkey that just keeps his eyes on the ball while dribbling you will miss the passing opportunities.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
lets forget he ran the show vs bayern without mvp
lol. what a show he ran. the video is 3:14 minutes long and shows every even remotely good touch he had. if you play for 90 minutes and your positive involvement is not even 3 minutes that hardly qualifies as "invading" or "running the show". funnily enough the video skips to the next scene 3 or 4 times when his fancy ball reception is over and he is about to lose the ball or play a bad pass. the only proper thing he did was a very risky and nearly cleared goal while no goal keeper was present.

if you want to see people juggling the ball without endproduct watch freestyle footballers. at least they are not supposed to be productive

May 23, 2013
Lol just like Mario destroyed the Germans in an international game. Is that all it takes? One game?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
no not one game he was absolutely fantastic in the 2nd half of the season even with Marchisio injured

- - - Updated - - -

lol. what a show he ran. the video is 3:14 minutes long and shows every even remotely good touch he had. if you play for 90 minutes and your positive involvement is not even 3 minutes that hardly qualifies as "invading" or "running the show". funnily enough the video skips to the next scene 3 or 4 times when his fancy ball reception is over and he is about to lose the ball or play a bad pass. the only proper thing he did was a very risky and nearly cleared goal while no goal keeper was present.

if you want to see people juggling the ball without endproduct watch freestyle footballers. at least they are not supposed to be productive
watch the full 90 then he was fantastic there aswell. Also where the fuck do you see no end product???? He had 1 goal and created 2 clear cut chances along with a good pass to Morata aswell.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
the whole time manchester wondered what the best position of pogba was and how to get the best out of him and now they finally know it.
the best position is in a team that plays against a vastly inferiour opponent. now they can get the best out of him regularily by fielding him only against relegation strugglers.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So much hate for a quality player. Sure, he is a tad over-rated and will never be one of the best midfielders to grace the game, but denying that he's a very good player is pure absurdity and sour grapes.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
So much hate for a quality player. Sure, he is a tad over-rated and will never be one of the best midfielders to grace the game, but denying that he's a very good player is pure absurdity and sour grapes.
I said last season he wasn't the developed player who could take control and dictate games (like they thought), but he will become one. Let's see what will happen this season. They did strengthen their midfield, which will certainly benefit Pogba's game. I haven't watched them play yet and it's only the beginning, so I'll wait.
I think he'll have a great season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)