Paul Pogba (85 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I loved tbis guy , and i said only player who I would trade him with is Messi :lol:

I don't know what the $#@! happened to him , but he looked bad, yes some nice movements but stil looked way worse than Kroos , and when Pogba was here i would never trade him with Kroos .

Maybe we overrated him ? Or was he really that good here ? I think it's both , we overrated him a bit , but he was great for us .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only explanation i have, is that he was part of a perfect formula for HIS game to flourish, having at his side players like Pirlo/march and above everything, Vidal.

He was able to do his offensive thingys without having to worry much about carrying the team, or lifting the bulk of the defensive part of the mdifield. Vidal did the dirty work, Pirlo was the responsible of the funcitoning of the team. Pogba was the wild card who had permission to try more and to not be so rigid or worried about having to carry the team.

In that formula, he could express himself, or try....and if he failed..there was always Pirlo and Vidal around to compensate his weak points.

Also, i have noticed that even when he is a DM, he is always "trying" to promo himself as an offensive flashy dude... but fails most of the time. In juve he was able to do this for the aforementioned reasons.... but in other teams he cant because in those teams he is ordered to carry the weight of the midfield and keep it together. Theres no space for thoughts about dribbling past 3 players and score a screamer, only about being serious and keep it together. Now he needs to play seriously and take responsabilitites.... but he cant, he is not that player...and above all...he is not a forward or an AM.

Pogba seems to be trapped in the body of a DM, but with the ego and mindset of a 10 or something like that.

He wants to be the star, the player that everyone follows and the one who hit the headlines everyweekend. The neymar/messi....
but he cant.

now Im seriously doubting he will become better than this . His mindset is just wrong in so many ways.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We should get him back. We need depth with deparatures of Rincon and Lemina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
£50M though? I feel we could do better for that price. And we need a more defensive-oriented mid, Pogba isn't really that, considering he's more concerned with "flair and fancy" at the moment as we saw above.

I'd take him back at the right price though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Right now he is a 40 million player at most. Maybe a 60 because of hype.

No, fuk it... i think sprtingwise, 60 was his real value at juventus. He must be around 45 now at most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 61)