Paul Pogba (44 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
When you can't find that receipt for Pogba... :lol:

[video=gfycat;HeartfeltMeanFennecfox]https://gfycat.com/HeartfeltMeanFennecfox[/video]
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

:howler: what a primadonna bitch he's turning into

[video=twitter;782563327654391809]https://twitter.com/gerrardsprime/status/782563327654391809[/video]

https://twitter.com/gerrardsprime/status/782563327654391809
What a twat. And somehow didn't get a card for it, right in front of the ref. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Probably just that preferential Man U treatment. Shit like that just makes him look weak.
This is what Dybala said about Juventus in an interview before the match. You can see Higgy has already pretty much stopped flipping out at teammates like he did at Napoli the last couple years.

The Argentine revealed why you won’t find Higuain publicly berating his teammates for not passing the ball.

“Last season, in my first few games, I raised my arms once to complain with a teammate for his choice of pass. When I got to the locker room, the club representatives told me: 'We don’t do that here.’ And I never did again. Maybe they said the same to Higuain.”
You can also see that Pogba is reverting to his absolute worst behaviour on the pitch at ManU, now that he's in a squad with no real central core of strong leaders. He's supposed to be one of "the leaders" now, and spends his time throwing little tantrums on the pitch, at the refs, the opposing team, and his own teammates (according to Kuyt he spent the entire match and halftime screaming at his own players).

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
This is what Dybala said about Juventus in an interview before the match. You can see Higgy has already pretty much stopped flipping out at teammates like he did at Napoli the last couple years.

You can also see that Pogba is reverting to his absolute worst behaviour on the pitch at ManU, now that he's in a squad with no real central core of strong leaders. He's supposed to be one of "the leaders" now, and spends his time throwing little tantrums on the pitch, at the refs, the opposing team, and his own teammates (according to Kuyt he spent the entire match and halftime screaming at his own players).
Source of kuyt saying that?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: i read that as well. where does he get the balls to act like that? that price tag is going to his head.

- - - Updated - - -

no class wish him all the worst

I can see him turning out to be the most expensive flop in history. not because he hasn't played well, but because of the way he acts.

people can say Zidane was a hothead too but i don't recall him screaming at his own teammates.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
apparently he has 1 goal from 19 shots :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: i read that as well. where does he get the balls to act like that? that price tag is going to his head.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see him turning out to be the most expensive flop in history. not because he hasn't played well, but because of the way he acts.

people can say Zidane was a hothead too but i don't recall him screaming at his own teammates.
despite his talents he doesnt have the strength of character to keep it together when the team around him isnt doing well. He's no leader and def not someone whose going to save struggling united

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:

It seems the old guard kept him in line here. Now he's moved for a world record fee into a team of mental midgets, he's turned into the complete primadonna that was kept in check here. Tantrum after tantrum when things aren't going well, and no one to tell him to cut that shit out now.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:howler: what a primadonna bitch he's turning into

[video=twitter;782563327654391809]https://twitter.com/gerrardsprime/status/782563327654391809[/video]

https://twitter.com/gerrardsprime/status/782563327654391809
wow just wow.

The guy showing his true colors,.

Definitely our old guard barely kept him in check (i saw him doing his tantrums here..we alldid) but now he is unleashing his stupidity with no one there to call him out

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
wow just wow.

The guy showing his true colors,.
The whole club is showing it's true color IMO, the one man that made them a big club is no longer in control and they have been in downward spiral ever since.

Very laughable that such a club has the biggest fan base in the world (and money too, sadly)...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The whole club is showing it's true color IMO, the one man that made them a big club is no longer in control and they have been in downward spiral ever since.

Very laughable that such a club has the biggest fan base in the world (and money too, sadly)...
If they keep being like they'be been post-Fergie, they will surely lose all that.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
very sad that they have more money and fans and are able to take away players from us.

There is no reason on earth that a top player should consider going from Juve to ManU, except for a filthy paycheck that they somehow can pay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)