Paul Pogba (98 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Easily his best performance for us this season. He is just so complete for a young age, it's astonishing. He can pass, shoot, tackle, recover, use effective tricks and flicks, score and lift a team on his back.

Surely Deschamps will select him for the next France game.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
€0.6m net.

- - - Updated - - -

If we need to keep him here at all costs,we need to pay big bucks.Simple as.
Yea, but you gotta keep in mind another season or two at full power is going to need another improved contract. Where do Juve go from 2.5m? Maybe to 4m? But what happens after that? Pogba leaves coz we can't afford him? I'd wait till season end before talking about a new contract.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He might be 19, but he's playing far better than you would expect from a player who only earned 0.6 / year. I say he's deserved his pay raise, regardless of age.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He might be 19, but he's playing far better than you would expect from a player who only earned 0.6 / year. I say he's deserved his pay raise, regardless of age.
This. Kid's putting in WC performances and should be paid accordingly. Age is irrelevant.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yes, an advanced role is the best, pressure starts there with him close to the opponent's box.
I disagree with you guys there, he is a box to box all-action CM, pigeonholing and expecting him to do creative work will only strangle him.

Lippi made the same mistake with Marchisio at WC2010.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 69)