Patrik Schick (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Juventus is confident to conclude Schick's deal after today's meeting: the Czech player has succeeded his medicals the last 22 of June even if he passed them only for a few months and not for the whole season. The forward will have to take other tests in the next 48 jours and if he should do well then there are strong possibilities Juve closes the deal bringing Patrik Schick to Massimiliano Allegri. From the economic side, the deal, if it were to be done, will be on the first one's conditions.
gdm

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This is my sincere opinion. Ban me if you must, but i don't accept the troll tag.
Are you going to blame Marotta if the kid has a heart problem? :D
Marotta & Paratici are currently meeting with Bruno Satin (an intermediary in Schick's deal). (Sky, CM)
Problem with heart conditions is that even common and relatively 'harmless' ones for normal people could potentially be a serious risk for professional athletes, especially football and its intensive bursts of cardio.

Something like a heart murmour for example may not be a problem for a lower category one, but on the other hand the club/player may decide on surgery to correct this kind of thing, and then financial considerations come into play.
I still think this doesn't make sense. He he has a heart problem so let's loan him? I think they are meeting to discuss possibly leaving him on loan a year at Samp.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

May 26, 2016
:lol: why do people even think we have a snowballs chance in hell of even signing Mbappe?
Same reason why folks think we'll sign Veratti

It's because they're dumb bogans

Never said we had a chance signing Mbappe, just saying Schick very rapidly became fapping material, after a good season and he is not even close to the level of the "unsignable" Kylian.

To be honest, there are a lot of great attacking talent around, and some of them are even better and younger than Schick.
In my humble opinion, we should be looking towards South America and all around the world, not just focus on taking the best out from our own backyard.

That said, its a shame the transfer encountered problems, im sure he would do well here even in his first season, and i agree that he is very talented.

But the hype train has been a bit ridicolous , i must say

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Are you going to blame Marotta if the kid has a heart problem? :D

I still think this doesn't make sense. He he has a heart problem so let's loan him? I think they are meeting to discuss possibly leaving him on loan a year at Samp.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
no he will blame him for not already knowing he has a heart problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)