Patrik Schick (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
Keep him. Loaning him out is stupid, have we not learned anything this season? We need rotation options in attack. Can't have just 5 players for four positions.
5 players for 4 positions?
We will have Higuain,Dybala,Mandzukic,Cuads,Berna,Costa,and Pjaca. If Cuadrado goes I get him staying but he could develope more there for a year. I generally dont like loans but im ok with buying the player and leaving him at his team for another year

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
5 players for 4 positions?
We will have Higuain,Dybala,Mandzukic,Cuads,Berna,Costa,and Pjaca. If Cuadrado goes I get him staying but he could develope more there for a year. I generally dont like loans but im ok with buying the player and leaving him at his team for another year
We aren't getting both Bernar and Costa while keeping Cuadrado and its hard to count on Pjaca at the moment. 5 players. :D

Apr 19, 2007
We aren't getting both Bernar and Costa while keeping Cuadrado and its hard to count on Pjaca at the moment. 5 players. :D
odd way of doing math but sure. Pjaca cant go out on loan and is very talented and needs to get some playing time this season. Anyway you do your 7 players equalls 5 math and Allegri will do the 7 =7 math and be fine. The only thing worse for a player on loan is him sitting and never getting a single minute.
How do you see our starting line up with sube if we get Costa and berna?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
odd way of doing math but sure. Pjaca cant go out on loan and is very talented and needs to get some playing time this season. Anyway you do your 7 players equalls 5 math and Allegri will do the 7 =7 math and be fine. The only thing worse for a player on loan is him sitting and never getting a single minute.
How do you see our starting line up with sube if we get Costa and berna?
I would much rather we have adequate amount of players here to fill in withstain injuries and rotation then be concerned with the envelopment of any individual

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well we spent nearly €20M on Caldara....
Das it. But didn't it make more sense because we have an army of CB's at our disposal versus 3 strikers that always play and no support? That's where I was going at but I couldn't remember if we had done that before. Knew I forgot someone :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Das it. But didn't it make more sense because we have an army of CB's at our disposal versus 3 strikers that always play and no support? That's where I was going at but I couldn't remember if we had done that before. Knew I forgot someone :tup:
:agree: that move made sense. We are overflowing with CBs but a few are ageing so its nice to have him as option down the road

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree: that move made sense. We are overflowing with CBs but a few are ageing so its nice to have him as option down the road
:tup:

A year there playing for a good looking Atalanta is better than watching our 5 CBs play over him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I haven't been able to comment in this thread earlier because of my ban, but I'd like to say "Welcome to Juventus" you handsome, chiselled bastard. Loaning him out would be an error IMO, here is our Higuain deputy. Looked very good for Sampdoria in the CF role last year, has dat dere size, speed and technique and excellent finishing.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
I haven't been able to comment in this thread earlier because of my ban, but I'd like to say "Welcome to Juventus" you handsome, chiselled bastard. Loaning him out would be an error IMO, here is our Higuain deputy. Looked very good for Sampdoria in the CF role last year, has dat dere size, speed and technique and excellent finishing.
Jinxed the fuck out of it.

Ban again plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)