Patrick Vieira (1 Viewer)

Beto

Nov 3, 2005
It was against Schalke 04, and he is doing good in Fenerbahce and maybe it was better that he left because he now plays in a first team and he didn't at Juve.
So I hope Juve gets him back in the future when he gains more experience

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I heard that vieira is still injured , we need him in roma match
I think he is not 100% fit. just hope that he has not to play in the friendly against germany today if he is not 100% fit. this year too many of our players got injured when playing for their national team (especially for france).

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Vieira's form impresses Ferrara

Former Juventus defender Ciro Ferrara believes that Patrick Vieira has been the rock at the centre of the Turin side this season.

Ferrara, who retired at the end of last season after a glittering career, has been greatly impressed by the former Arsenal man who he thinks has been a big influence on the Bianconeri's impressive start to the season.

"From a footballing point-of-view it seems I took for granted that Vieira is one of the strongest midfielders in the world. During his absences Juve's form has stuttere," Ferrara told skysporsts.com.

"At first I didn't realise the strength of this side. Juve have a habit of always being at a certain level and at the moment they are confirming it. Their history shows how good they are."

Ferrara also believes that Juventus' impressive form this season stems from their last campaign.

"They give the impression of being very compact, and the results are backing up the choices that were made over the summer," he cotinued.

"This summer Juve signed some really important players, and subsequently they have continued the form that they started last season.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
vieria will be perfect 100% for roma, least domench had the sense not too play him. however he did play thuram for the full 90 mins in both matches, he could have given lillan some rest

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Vieira launches Ruud broadside Sunday 6 November, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Everyone thinks he’s a nice guy but, in fact, he’s a son of a *****. He has a history of incidents that all too often have gone unnoticed. He has punched Freddie Ljungberg and elbowed Lauren. At Arsenal we hated him and had real reason to do so. I can’t stand the sight of Van Nistelrooy. He’s a great player — but everything about him annoys me,” he added.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)