Patrick Vieira (4 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
if we get him back then no way they will be able to compete in the MF w will overrun their dodgy ageing backline and take the three points easy,if he is not ready then i think it is 50/50

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Man Utd to bid £13M for Juventus ace Vieira
tribalfootball.com - October 23, 2005

Juventus midfielder Patrick Vieira is being linked with a shock move to Manchester United.
The People says United are ready to test Juve's resolve for the ex-Arsenal captain with a £13 million bid in January.

Vieira has failed to settled in Turin and is said to be unhappy with the racist taunting that is blighting his time in Italy with Juventus.

ooooooooookkkkkaaaaay....hehehehe:D

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++

Juventus midfielder Patrick Vieira is being linked with a shock move to Manchester United.
The People says United are ready to test Juve's resolve for the ex-Arsenal captain with a £13 million bid in January.

Vieira has failed to settled in Turin and is said to be unhappy with the racist taunting that is blighting his time in Italy with Juventus.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/october/englshnews1231005.html

Best news EVER.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Exclusive: Vieira rejects United rumour Monday 24 October, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick Vieira’s agent has exclusively told Football Italia that his client has no interest in leaving Juventus for Manchester United.

The Frenchman has been recently linked with a shock Old Trafford move just months after his switch to the Italian champions.

But Jamie Jarvis has totally dismissed media speculation that the midfielder could be set for an unlikely Premiership return.

"Don't waste your time reading it, it's a waste of space," Jarvis said on Monday. "Patrick loves it in Italy."

The former Milan man headed to the peninsula in August after Arsenal accepted a £14m transfer fee.

He’s instantly settled at the Stadio Delle Alpi in a midfield partnership with Emerson that boss Fabio Capello’s rates as the best in the world.

Vieira, who has netted three times in Serie A so far this term, is currently sidelined with a hamstring injury.

Both the player and his club hope he will be fit enough for Saturday’s trip to the San Siro against Milan.

source: channel4.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++

:rofl:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
What a joke. Vieira has been one of, if not our best player so far this season and has become an integral part of the first team already. He's playing very good football in a very good footballing environment. He has fellow Frenchmen and friends here with him and a board of management that treat their players with the utmost respect and professionalism. Vieira to Manure is bullshit.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Agreed. Viera has settled down well quickly with the team, to the suprise of many and it's been good for Juve as well. But I do hope that we do not rely too much on one player. Granted with him on the team we have a whole new dynamic.

The last couple of games without him it seems we have been playing lethargically, why is that?! We should play as a team, like last season when trezi was out for most of the time , and zlatan was suspended for three games... we showed character.

In any case, Vieira's return will be welcomed... and i think that his involvement in Juve will be big!!!

Vieira to Man U ?! Are they that desperate? rofl

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Henry quells Vieira rumours
Thierry Henry has refuted reports that Patrick Vieira is suffering racial abuse at Juventus.

Former Arsenal captain Vieira joined the Italian champions in the summer and appeared to be settling in well in Turin.

But reports over the weekend claimed that the France international had been subjected to a tirade of racist abuse and was yearning for a return to The Premiership.

Vieira's compatriot, and ex-Arsenal team-mate, Henry has dismissed the suggestions and also revealed he encountered no racist behaviour during his time with Juventus.

"I had no problems at Juve and Vieira isn't having any either," Henry told Sky Sports News.

Henry has been the subject of racist comments in recent seasons, most notably when Spain coach Luis Aragones tried to 'encourage' Jose Antonio Reyes with a derogatory comment about the French striker.

Arsenal's UEFA Champions League opponents Sparta Prague were also hit with stadium sanctions after a recent incident and Henry is thankful that the matter is being tackled by football's authorities.

He added: "It's really simple, everyone knows what happens.

"What the boss of the Spanish national team said about me, and what I've been hearing a lot of the time when we play in the Champions League away from home, you hear some crazy stuff.

"I just thought standing in front of them (Panathinaikos fans in 2004), with kind of putting my chest out, was letting them know that whatever you are going to do, nothing is going to happen to me.

"It's a football game and the more you do it, the more I will raise my game.

"I thought that was tremendous and what you should do (shutting parts of Sparta's ground)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

all what I can say is: STAND UP SPEAK UP.

we never have such problems at juve. Our fans are not like these of Lazio and Real Madrid.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
Henry quells Vieira rumours
Thierry Henry has refuted reports that Patrick Vieira is suffering racial abuse at Juventus.

Former Arsenal captain Vieira joined the Italian champions in the summer and appeared to be settling in well in Turin.

But reports over the weekend claimed that the France international had been subjected to a tirade of racist abuse and was yearning for a return to The Premiership.

Vieira's compatriot, and ex-Arsenal team-mate, Henry has dismissed the suggestions and also revealed he encountered no racist behaviour during his time with Juventus.

"I had no problems at Juve and Vieira isn't having any either," Henry told Sky Sports News.

Henry has been the subject of racist comments in recent seasons, most notably when Spain coach Luis Aragones tried to 'encourage' Jose Antonio Reyes with a derogatory comment about the French striker.

Arsenal's UEFA Champions League opponents Sparta Prague were also hit with stadium sanctions after a recent incident and Henry is thankful that the matter is being tackled by football's authorities.

He added: "It's really simple, everyone knows what happens.

"What the boss of the Spanish national team said about me, and what I've been hearing a lot of the time when we play in the Champions League away from home, you hear some crazy stuff.

"I just thought standing in front of them (Panathinaikos fans in 2004), with kind of putting my chest out, was letting them know that whatever you are going to do, nothing is going to happen to me.

"It's a football game and the more you do it, the more I will raise my game.

"I thought that was tremendous and what you should do (shutting parts of Sparta's ground)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

all what I can say is: STAND UP SPEAK UP.

we never have such problems at juve. Our fans are not like these of Lazio and Real Madrid.

luckily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)