Patrick Vieira (13 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
good then revenge on bayern a few days later that week has the possibilty of making me extremley happy or extremley pissed off hope for the first one

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you tell me.

IMO last year we were the undergogs.Now after the 9 wins we went to play this game and the players were sure for the good result.

My second opinion is that as I said this year our team is depended on Vieira.That's very wrong.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Well, for as long as I remember, Juve have a hard time dealing with the label "heavy favorites" Every time the media and everybody thinks that Juve is unstoppable and will get an easy win, bad things happen.
And on the contrary, many times where Juve was the underdog, they end up preveiling.

This time though, I think we were just tired, too cold. But I thought we'd get the win too, but I underestimated Bayern's defense.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Vieira guarisce lentamente, torna a metà novembre?
20 10 2005

Problemi per Fabio Capello. Patrick Vieira, perno del centrocampo bianconero, sta guarendo più lentamente del previsto dalla pubalgia che lo affligge. Secondo quanto emerge dall'ambiente bianconero, il francese non riesce a tornare agli allenamenti per forti dolori alla regione addominale.

Causa dell'infortunio, molto probabilmente, il doppio impegno ravvicinato con la Francia, contro Svizzera e Cipro. Si teme che il giocatore non possa rientrare prima del 2 novembre prossimo.

-------------------------------

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
its hard to know information bout his injury very hard to come by, he still could be ready for milan game, just a bit of physocology from juve and moggi, hopefully

any word on shevchenko he came off against psv after 50 mins with a heel injury

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
****!!!!

That's ridiculous.They say he will be ready for Lecce after that they say he will be ready for Sampdoria and now he is out of the Milan match

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
****!!!!

That's ridiculous.They say he will be ready for Lecce after that they say he will be ready for Sampdoria and now he is out of the Milan match
I would keep him away from playing if he is not 100% fit. we must think about the whole season and not only the milan game.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Vieira to miss Milan trip? Thursday 20 October, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick Vieira may fail in his attempt to be fit for Juventus’ clash against Milan at the end of this month.

The Frenchman was pencilled in to return to the side for the October 29 tie against his former club.

However, Vieira is struggling to shake off a hamstring problem and is now a major doubt for the San Siro showdown.

The £14m summer signing from Arsenal picked up the injury on international duty, but isn’t reacting too well to treatment.

The midfielder hasn’t trained at all since he was replaced after just 23 minutes of France’s final World Cup game against Cyprus.

Vieira, who has only undergone sessions of physiotherapy and pool work, was hoping to be fit for the Milan clash.

That will reportedly only happen if he can resume light training with the rest of the squad from this weekend.

Vieira will undergo a number of tests on Monday which should give a clearer indication of whether he will be available for the game.

Boss Fabio Capello will certainly hope to have him at his disposal as the Bianconeri struggled badly without Vieira in the Champions League on Tuesday.

The Turin giants were outplayed by Bayern Munich who collected a comfortable 2-1 win in Germany.

Vieira will also miss the League games against Lecce and Sampdoria over the next seven days.

Giuliano Giannichedda or Manuele Blasi are now expected to partner Emerson in central midfield.

source: channel4.com

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
Andrei Shevchenko faces an agonising few hours as he waits to learn the extent of the injury suffered against PSV Eindhoven on Wednesday.

The Milan striker received a blow on the heel during the first half and, in spite of the best efforts of club doctors to patch him back up again, saw his involvement in the contest end in the 49th minute.

"I have a massive pain in my heel," he said after the game. "I know nothing - you'll have to talk to the doctors."

Shevchenko will now undergo scans to reveal the full extent of the damage, although it looks highly unlikely that he will feature in Sunday's Serie A tie against Palermo.

when i find out any more info i will post it here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)