Patrice Evra - LB - Manchester United (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Have you seen him play yesterday??
Name one player we can get as good as him?
Agreed. Peeps just running their mouth without offering alternatives maybe because they know its undoable. Evra will be solid at a much needed position and like someone says it there is the real possibility of asamoah featuring alot more in CM.

We dont have cash to spread around. Some ppl act like Juve are pulling wages from their monthly grocery money. Whatever wage they are willing to pay i am sure they have evaluated that aspect as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Agreed. Peeps just running their mouth without offering alternatives maybe because they know its undoable. Evra will be solid at a much needed position and like someone says it there is the real possibility of asamoah featuring alot more in CM.

We dont have cash to spread around. Some ppl act like Juve are pulling wages from their monthly grocery money. Whatever wage they are willing to pay i am sure they have evaluated that aspect as well.
Exactly.:agree:

It could be smart to get him here for a season or 2.for almost free 1-3M!even with his reported 3.5M wages.for a much needed LB position.
While our money can go on transfers for the wings/attack.

Buffon's Army

Jun 28, 2013
Not a fan of this move. I've seen basically all of Evra's matches this past season and he's not the answer for Juve at LB. Whichever side is opposing his flank, they dominate the ball through there since he simply doesn't defend at a top level. He's not fast enough to track back and avoids challenges because he's not good at them anymore.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juve are in advanced negotiations with Evra’s representatives over a 2 year contract worth €2.5m a year, and will discuss a possible transfer fee if Louis van Gaal gives the go ahead next week [L'Equipe]

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Not a fan of this move. I've seen basically all of Evra's matches this past season and he's not the answer for Juve at LB. Whichever side is opposing his flank, they dominate the ball through there since he simply doesn't defend at a top level. He's not fast enough to track back and avoids challenges because he's not good at them anymore.
This. Nobody will listen though. Until he signs and they witness this sh!t in a Juve jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)