Pasqual (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Is it just me or does it seem entirely impractical and unlikely that Juve would be budgeting for transfers at this juncture?

First of all we are awaiting the outcome of the probe on the scandal, secondly we have no clear indication of our financial status next year, and thirdly the sensible thing to do would be to wait till after the World Cup before deciding on who would best suit our needs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
if hes going to come here, then both zebina and chiellini should be sold.

so we would have balza as back up and zambro with pasqual starting

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Desmond said:
Is it just me or does it seem entirely impractical and unlikely that Juve would be budgeting for transfers at this juncture?
I think it would be idiotic not to have transfers planned for all the possible situations. We should have planned Transfers for if we are staying in Serie A and one planned for if we were to be in Serie B.

I really don't see the problem with most of our players staying for one season in Serie B, work at a loss and come back up in one season and work at a profit once we are back. Its not like there is a major international tournement at the end of the season. Rather than sell most of the squad at a major loss if we did go down.

Although, try telling the players that.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Yes, I would also hope that a lot of players would stay if we go to serie B. We hopefully would be back in one year in serie A. If we go to serie C we would have to sell most players and use the money to survive until we get back to serie A.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Philipp00 said:
Yes, I would also hope that a lot of players would stay if we go to serie B. We hopefully would be back in one year in serie A. If we go to serie C we would have to sell most players and use the money to survive until we get back to serie A.
Didn't Fiorentina jump a league on their way back to Serie A?

Hope Baldini can do a Moggi with a sealed auction bid:D

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
pasqual will not come to juve

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun16f.html

Viola complete Pasqual deal Friday 16 June, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highly-rated defender Manuel Pasqual has signed a permanent deal with Fiorentina, the Tuscan club have confirmed.

The Viola initially signed a half-share in the player last summer and have finally reached a deal with Arezzo for the other 50 per cent today.

“Fiorentina and Arezzo would like to communicate that they have signed an economical agreement for Manuel Pasqual,” read a Fiorentina statement.

The club haven’t revealed financial details of the move, but it is believed that a fee of almost £3m was handed over to the minnows.

Although the Viola had always maintained tat they wanted to keep the starlet, there was the risk that a split could occur.

An agreement was becoming hard to find and there was the possibility that a blind auction would be needed.

Speculation recently had suggested that Juventus were ready to poach the defender, who made his Italy debut in March, by netting Arezzo’s share.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Moggi D'Messiah said:
I love seeing us going for Italians these days. Pasqual/Barzagli/Barone/Marchionni Hopefully a few more in the future.
Agree.. Lately juventus have been going for non-italians more. Juventus made their name by italian players in general + some assistance from foreigners like Platini and Zidane. It should always stay like this. When we won the CL in 96 9 out of the 11 starting line up were italian. The two exceptions were Paolo sosa and Deschamps.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
BooQy said:
what about jugovic??
Jugovic's pen won us our c.L. Its not that i dont want any foreigners in our squad but mainly that Italians playing for us show more passion than any of our foreigners today.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
Agree.. Lately juventus have been going for non-italians more. Juventus made their name by italian players in general + some assistance from foreigners like Platini and Zidane. It should always stay like this. When we won the CL in 96 9 out of the 11 starting line up were italian. The two exceptions were Paolo sosa and Deschamps.
It shows a decline in Serie A unfortunately,in the old days in order for a foreign player to enter Italy they had to be a regular in their respective national teams & had to be an exceptional talent.nowadays any one-season wonder can enter the league & take up a spot that they dont deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)