Pasqual (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Juventus ‘agree’ Pasqual deal
Wednesday 26 April, 2006

Fiorentina’s hopes of keeping Manuel Pasqual at the club may have been ended by archrivals Juventus.

The Viola were hoping to complete the player’s capture in the summer after originally signing him in a co-ownership deal from Arezzo last year.

It was believed that the Tuscan giants were all set to buy the remaining half of his contract at the end of this term after his astonishing debut top-flight campaign.

However, reports in Italy on Wednesday are suggesting that Juventus have had an offer verbally accepted by Arezzo for their 50 per cent stake in the full-back.

If today’s whispers are later confirmed then the Viola run the real risk of losing a player who made his international debut for Italy in March.

So what would happen next? Fiorentina and Juventus would meet and try to reach an agreement over the 23-year-old.

The Old Lady of Italian football are already said to be prepared to offer Fiorentina the services of Giorgio Chiellini or Manuele Blasi for the youngster.

But if that doesn’t occur then the two clubs could be forced to submit bids for the stopper in a blind auction.

Both outfits would hand over a secret offer to the Italian football authorities with the highest bidder being awarded the other club’s 50 per cent stake in the player.

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr26e.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Jem83 said:
Juventus ‘agree’ Pasqual deal
Wednesday 26 April, 2006

Fiorentina’s hopes of keeping Manuel Pasqual at the club may have been ended by archrivals Juventus.

The Viola were hoping to complete the player’s capture in the summer after originally signing him in a co-ownership deal from Arezzo last year.

It was believed that the Tuscan giants were all set to buy the remaining half of his contract at the end of this term after his astonishing debut top-flight campaign.

However, reports in Italy on Wednesday are suggesting that Juventus have had an offer verbally accepted by Arezzo for their 50 per cent stake in the full-back.

If today’s whispers are later confirmed then the Viola run the real risk of losing a player who made his international debut for Italy in March.

So what would happen next? Fiorentina and Juventus would meet and try to reach an agreement over the 23-year-old.

The Old Lady of Italian football are already said to be prepared to offer Fiorentina the services of Giorgio Chiellini or Manuele Blasi for the youngster.

But if that doesn’t occur then the two clubs could be forced to submit bids for the stopper in a blind auction.

Both outfits would hand over a secret offer to the Italian football authorities with the highest bidder being awarded the other club’s 50 per cent stake in the player.

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr26e.html
Chiellini going there is much better option IMO...

Forza Arezzo:D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I love seeing us going for Italians these days. Pasqual/Barzagli/Barone/Marchionni Hopefully a few more in the future.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont know if its a wise choice, getting rid of one youngster to bring in another.. what we should get rid of is our old ages pensioners. The real question is.. is pasqual really better than chiellini? I unfortunately personally dont know the answer as I havent seen pasqual enough to judge him, but for some strange reason I fear getting rid of chiellini may make us regret that move in the future.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Pasqual is better going forward and raining those crosses from the left hand. He is a good free kick taker. Chielini is better at defending and helps to defend in set pieces due to his height. I rather not taking Pasqual we alredy made enough enemies with Fiorentina.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I would keep Chiellini, and give Blasi fro Pasqual. We already signed C. Zanetti and maybe Daocurt which means that Blasi will howewer leave.

And yes I would turn Chiellini in CB.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Pasqual and Pazzini from Fiorentina would be great. I think that Chiellini is not good enough for Juventus. Man he lacks ballcontrol. Balzaretti is much better. Lets play Pasqual - Zambro LB-RB respectively.

Or sign Ujfalusi and play him RB and Rambo LB.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I want Barzagli,Barone and Grosso

3 Very useful Italians.We were linked with them during the winter transfer period.Add Marchionni to them and we will have much youth talent

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
tassard said:
I want Barzagli,Barone and Grosso

3 Very useful Italians.We were linked with them during the winter transfer period.Add Marchionni to them and we will have much youth talent

Agreed.:agree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i wouldn't mind if it was a straight swap between chiellini and pasqual. the latter is a better prospect than chiellini.
Defensively Giorgio is better but overall i think that pasqual is better.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i personally dont see much in chiellini,, he just use long balls and ruff tackles.

Is not that good defending and doesnt help much in attack. He is another Blasi-style player, do what he can but thats it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)