Paris attacks (2 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
French already killed hundreds of civilians since the attack. Russians are killing everyone who opposes assad(approximately %80 of the Syria). In Bangladesh, state are executing Muslim leaders everyday, in Egypt, a freemason dictator stole the country by using force and killed thousands of protesters. The very same butcher who is welcomed in England weeks ago. Are you against every kind of terror or are you simply saying that my terrorist is good yours is bad?

By acting like a meteor hit the world after paris attacks and playing three monkeys against the other crimes, you are only inciting hatred. Before moaning about extremism, think about the reason behind it. You can't expect a normal reaction from a guy who lost his whole family to barrel bombs and coming from a nation turned into a post apocalyptic world by the colonialists.
I bet that number has gone down significantly since Syrians have realised how screwed they are without him.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
A week before the attack, my girlfriend and I planned a 3 day trip to paris the week before christmas as we are 6years togheter then.

Still going. $#@! fear mongering.
Just take her and enjoy your time there. I will ask them not to target you this time.

We have a an old Arab phrase that says "people of Macca knows better about its roads and valleys" which pretty much means you can't really know about a country, city or a village if you looked from the outside in. Unless you live in that country you wouldn't know.

I have a plenty of Egyptian friends who are pro-Sissi and who are 100% against their ex-president and the member of the Muslims brotherhood who was pretty close to throwing Egypt into a devastating civil war. So you might call him a dictator but he's actually loved by many of his own people (and freely elected by the way).
Very funny. I work with many Egyptians and never saw anybody of them that thinks Sisi is even a human.

Hey, a week before the attack my wife and I booked a trip to Raqqa to celebrate our anniversary.

Still going. $#@! fear mongering. :tup:
Just take her and enjoy your time there. I will ask them to receive you in a great way this time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, the odds of him being imprisoned are pretty high.
I'm as pale as it gets, and my arms arent big so i dont look big at all.

Will be fine ;)

- - - Updated - - -

are you big on romance?
She is, and i know what she likes so when i spend time i'll put in effort to make her feel so

- - - Updated - - -

Awww :touched:

And then later you try to stick a coke can up her ass?
Are you implying my dick is as wide as a can of Coke ?

Thanks for the compliment

- - - Updated - - -

Just take her and enjoy your time there. I will ask them not to target you this time.

Very funny. I work with many Egyptians and never saw anybody of them that thinks Sisi is even a human.

Just take her and enjoy your time there. I will ask them to receive you in a great way this time.
I'm just saying that in europe there is barely a reason to be afraid. Even with an actual treath, the change of beeing in it is smaller then getting hit by a car.

Our media makes it sound like we are in Syria, its ridiculous.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
We have a an old Arab phrase that says "people of Macca knows better about its roads and valleys" which pretty much means you can't really know about a country, city or a village if you looked from the outside in. Unless you live in that country you wouldn't know.

I have a plenty of Egyptian friends who are pro-Sissi and who are 100% against their ex-president and the member of the Muslims brotherhood who was pretty close to throwing Egypt into a devastating civil war. So you might call him a dictator but he's actually loved by many of his own people (and freely elected by the way).
Not even close bro :D

I have never met an Egyptian who supports El-Sisi and you can imagine the amount of them living in Saudi Arabia. Some of them even admitted that they are forced to support him in order to protect their families. It's a lost cause.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)