Paris attacks (5 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm just saying that in europe there is barely a reason to be afraid. Even with an actual treath, the change of beeing in it is smaller then getting hit by a car.

Our media makes it sound like we are in Syria, its ridiculous.
I'd take my chances on the streets of Paris any day over riding a ferry in SE Asia, that's for sure.

So Turkey have just shot down a Russian warplane that was supposedly in their "airspace"
Well, it's not like Turkey didn't publicly warn Russia already. What did they expect?

Man, for everywhere Putin sticks his deck these days, a Russian plane falls out of the sky.

Maybe Ahmed thought like that at the beginning. I understand he was happy that Sisi took over instead of the Muslims Brotherhood but right now things are different.

@Bisco
I'm not sure Sisi is getting holiday greeting cards from Ahmed. But I am sure the Brotherhood's militarizing thugs and Morsi's unfettered power grab wasn't exactly presenting a better future for Egypt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The plane was shot down above Syria, 40Km away from the russian base wich is close to turkish border.
Turki is beeing anal about Russian jets returning close to their border because, oh noes, their return route is close to their border.

The turki story is a turki story. "we gave 10 warnings, but we didnt see it was a russian plane". Fucking bullshit. If a bomber violates airspace, you send our 2 jets to intercept it, and make visual contact. Turki however, just shot it down.
Wich makes no sense, unless the bomber was in syrian airspace. Turki wanted to shoot down the plane.

Makes sense. Alot of turki officials have connections with ISIS leaders.

I hope the EU wakes the shit up and does not allow Turki in the EU union. Not just for their blatant violation of like half the conditions to join the EU union, but because we allready support ISIS enough by beeing friends with Saudi arabia

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes, but how ignorant does Putin need to be to not expect this to happen?
He is ignorant because a a jet who supposedly was 2 miles across the border flying towards the russian base, was shot down instead of following protocol ?

These incidents have happened before and every civilised country sends 2 fighters to intercept and make visual contact. Turki did not. Because they just wanted to shoot down a plane wich probably wasent even crossing their border.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He is ignorant because a a jet who supposedly was 2 miles across the border flying towards the russian base, was shot down instead of following protocol ?

These incidents have happened before and every civilised country sends 2 fighters to intercept and make visual contact. Turki did not. Because they just wanted to shoot down a plane wich probably wasent even crossing their border.
You say this as if Turkey hasn't already publicly told Putin to back the f* off or they will shoot their planes out of the sky.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
We can call putin $#@!y because he ignored turki's desire to support isis and shoot down russian planes to help isis.

But turki didnt follow normal procedure and very likely shot down a plane that was in a different country's airspace.
Why are you that sure that the plane was in Syrian sky?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)