Paris attacks (11 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You cant comprehend the issue by only thinking post colonialism, it wouldnt do the issues justice.
I'm pretty sure I said that it's only part of it. That would be obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

And :lol: at trying to pretend Islamic people have some monopoly on religious violence and extremism throughout history. Those maps are a joke. Let's ignore atrocities committed by Christians all across the new world for the last 500 years.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And at trying to pretend Islamic people have some monopoly on religious violence and extremism throughout history. Those maps are a joke. Let's ignore atrocities committed by Christians all across the new world for the last 500 years.
As someone studying history I can only say that the latest trend of misinformation on social media is one of the most extreme ones Ive seen. Or, perhaps, its because I have knowledge in this particular field. Everything is bs, people are abusing sources and failing to comprehend the limitations of statistics.

And everyone turned into an expert because of info like this.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think this entire thread is basically an ISIS recruitment tool. It's all those racist white peoples' fault! It's the Western governments who caused those poor folks to blow themselves up! Just give them jobs!!!!!!!

If that's the case, then what just happened in Mali? If that's truly the case, then why doesn't ISIS target government installations instead of locations where common folks frequent? Obviously they should direct the terror towards the real culprits, no? But they don't, they attack innocent, defenseless people, because they're nothing more than cowards.

- - - Updated - - -

No it ain't. It shows how retarded you guys are. :tup:
:lol:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Sigh, yes it's always the west's fault.

Not every Muslim is a terrorist. But ever terrorist is a Muslim. You can't blame people for questioning whether there is a problem with Islam itself

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sigh, yes it's always the west's fault.

Not every Muslim is a terrorist. But ever terrorist is a Muslim. You can't blame people for questioning whether there is a problem with Islam itself
:rofl:

Yes. Timothy Mcveigh and Terry Nichol were Muslim. So was Ted Kaczynski. Same with Aum Shinrikyo in Japan.

From 1980 - 2005 according to FBI only 6% of all terrorist attacks on American soil were committed by Muslims. Even Jewish extremists had a higher percentage of the pie at 7%. Extreme Left Wingers and Latinos were by far the most prevalent groups with a combined 66% of terrorist attacks on American soil.

Educate yourself before you spew such nonsense. Unless your trolling. And then... Well played. :p

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
:rofl:

Yes. Timothy Mcveigh and Terry Nichol were Muslim. So was Ted Kaczynski. Same with Aum Shinrikyo in Japan.

From 1980 - 2005 according to FBI only 6% of all terrorist attacks on American soil were committed by Muslims. Even Jewish extremists had a higher percentage of the pie at 7%. Extreme Left Wingers and Latinos were by far the most prevalent groups with a combined 66% of terrorist attacks on American soil.

Educate yourself before you spew such nonsense. Unless your trolling. And then... Well played. :p
I must say I am surprised

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I didn't mean what I said literally, obviously.

But you have to admit, there are numerous versus in the Quran that extremists use as justification for their actions. It is worth exploring whether Islam is more extreme in those negative or violent passages compared with other popular religions.

Such as these: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
You and Hustini are going to be real good friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)