Paris attacks (2 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Let me translate:

Fuck you, ignorant little peasant. You don't got the education, nor the brain, to comprehend my superior knowledge.
I was wrong, but I'll walk away to avoid any further humiliation.
You accuse me of calling Espersen a nazi.

I explain why that isnt the case

You stick to your opinion despite me using time to introduce nuance so you dont misunderstand my post regarding Espersen

I realize its a waste of time and get on with my day

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,364
    You accuse me of calling Espersen a nazi.

I explain why that isnt the case

You stick to your opinion despite me using time to introduce nuance so you dont misunderstand my post regarding Espersen

I realize its a waste of time and get on with my day
    You called the Hitler card, when I wrote Søren would be proud. Where (in my original post) did I imply anything remotely close to Hitler?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    I think this entire thread is basically an ISIS recruitment tool. It's all those racist white peoples' fault! It's the Western governments who caused those poor folks to blow themselves up! Just give them jobs!!!!!!!

If that's the case, then what just happened in Mali? If that's truly the case, then why doesn't ISIS target government installations instead of locations where common folks frequent? Obviously they should direct the terror towards the real culprits, no? But they don't, they attack innocent, defenseless people, because they're nothing more than cowards.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
    No level headed person would put the blame of terrorism on the west.

There are certainly problems within some Muslims understanding of their religion not because of the Quran itself IMO but more because some of the extremist scholars that have interpreted it.

For example, someone like "ibn taymiyyah" a well known scholar who lived in the 12th century almost 600 years after the Istablishment of Islam had a very extreme views of the religion (by the way, every single torrorist group idolized this guy and follow his teachings word by word). But what those dump fockers don't realize is that this guy lived in a time of the Mongol empire where there were many extreme battles happening in the Middle East so this guy views shaped within a very brutal time period.

Yet you find many open minded scholars who were loved by the majority of Sunni Muslims like "ibn rushd" or "ibn khaldon" who had almost the opposed views of Islam and many many more but the extremists don't like these guys of course. Because if your an extremist you'll definitely look up to people who have the same mentality and views of the world that you have.

I can't blame westeners who don't know all these details and simply point to the overall religion of Islam as extreme. Again it's IMO the problem within the Muslims to stand in the face of these extremists and revoke their views within the Islamic teachings. Hundreds of years of ignorance and hardly any educations specifically in the Middle East have contributed greatly to this mess we're in right now and many innocent people are dying in the meantime which is pretty sad state we're in right now.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    As bad as the Paris attacks were, I'm having a hard time comprehending the many people who live there and write about Paris saying stuff about not being able to remember Paris the way it was, that Paris will never be the same again, etc.

The magnitude of the bloodshed aside, it's not like Paris is a stranger to domestic terrorism. Hell, I remember when I was first in Paris 20 years ago around the time when Algerian Islamic fundamentalists were bombing the Arc de Triomphe and the Metro and they had to solder metal lids on all the public garbage cans (at least today they've done the smart thing and made them all transparent plastic), I had to had my bags searched by soldiers multiple times when crossing near tourist sites, etc.

Is it partly just a generational thing for people who don't remember situations like these in the past, so for them it takes some outsized unprecedented nature that makes them believe Paris is changed forever?

Not to be callous, but I'm not following the uniqueness angle as strongly as some seem to be professing these days. Things are messed up like they haven't been since WWII, but to suggest Paris was always a safe and docile place where nothing dangerous ever happened is beyond a little naive.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Pretty weird in belgium these days. I am at the palace of justice of Antwerp right now and it's guarded by the military. In Brussels public life seems to have stopped. Personally I feel it's ridiculous but it does feel weird.

Jul 2, 2006
    French already killed hundreds of civilians since the attack. Russians are killing everyone who opposes assad(approximately %80 of the Syria). In Bangladesh, state are executing Muslim leaders everyday, in Egypt, a freemason dictator stole the country by using force and killed thousands of protesters. The very same butcher who is welcomed in England weeks ago. Are you against every kind of terror or are you simply saying that my terrorist is good yours is bad?

By acting like a meteor hit the world after paris attacks and playing three monkeys against the other crimes, you are only inciting hatred. Before moaning about extremism, think about the reason behind it. You can't expect a normal reaction from a guy who lost his whole family to barrel bombs and coming from a nation turned into a post apocalyptic world by the colonialists.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    French already killed hundreds of civilians since the attack. Russians are killing everyone who opposes assad(approximately %80 of the Syria). In Bangladesh, state are executing Muslim leaders everyday, in Egypt, a freemason dictator stole the country by using force and killed thousands of protesters. The very same butcher who is welcomed in England weeks ago. Are you against every kind of terror or are you simply saying that my terrorist is good yours is bad?

By acting like a meteor hit the world after paris attacks and playing three monkeys against the other crimes, you are only inciting hatred. Before moaning about extremism, think about the reason behind it. You can't expect a normal reaction from a guy who lost his whole family to barrel bombs and coming from a nation turned into a post apocalyptic world by the colonialists.

Like a 20 year old French dude who grew up in Belgium?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Not that I'm against executing muslim leaders but you are right about Western bombings basically recruiting for ISIS. The day after Paris attacks France bombed god knows how many civillians, kids, women and the world fapped to it. Well, there are another few hundred mujahideen recruited.

Jul 2, 2006
    Are they? How do you presume they are his family?
    Because Islam clearly tells that all believers are a brother to each other and one can't be a Muslim without loving the other. So if someone is burning people alive with white phosphorus, it hurts every single Muslim, whether they are in Belgium or China.

The Believers Are Like Brothers To One Another; So, Promote Peace And Reconciliation Among Them,

And Fear Allah, That You May Receive Mercy.

(Surah 49: Ayah 10)

He Has Weak Faith Until That Person

Loves For His Brother What He Loves For Himself.

Bukhari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)