Paris attacks (4 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dude the last sentence of the post you quoted...

FYI a Brummie is somebody that lives in Birmingham
I agree with you for what it's worth that these aren't legitimate targets, in any circumstance. The problem is the side with less advanced weaponry often resorts to such tactics as they feel other options are futile and won't change anything. It doesn't make their actions correct. Terrorism isn't defensible in any circumstance, but bombing ISIS and the civilians in their occupied territories back to the Stone Age isn't going to fix anything in the long run.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Shame on you.

Why must people pretend they're so enlightened when they're nothing but sheep. Using nothing but tunnel vision to analyze and reach ridiculous conclusions. Take a long hard look at yourself and your own so called superior and modern world before judging others and others beliefs.

There's consequence to everything. Decades and centuries of meddling with other peoples affairs, stealing their natural resources, deposing and placing ruthless dictators whose crimes have and continue to go unnoticed, supporting proxy wars, etc. etc. all these things have a domino effect. You can refuse to admit it but history speaks for itself, the monsters that exist today, their seeds were laid with the help of many hands both in the East and the West. Now they're coming to bite the hand that fed them. Let's try to remember what triggered the War on Terror, a certain man by the name of Osama bin Laden, an ex-ally, who with the support and funding of the CIA brainwashed several generations of aimless men who were then discarded and left to do as they wished. I wonder what the world would look like if Afghanistan had been offered something like the Marshall plan? Maybe then the Taliban, perhaps the first modern offspring of the "Mujahideen" (labelled as Freedom Fighters by the politicians and the media aka the sheep herders) wouldn't have existed or found a suitable environment in which to cultivate. Maybe then there wouldn't be millions of Afghan refugees with all their baggage the world had to deal with it.

Now just go country by country, look at its history over the past century and ask yourself, is it really "Islamic" extremism you're fighting? Or is that simply the facade? Are 1.5 billion people truly all of a sudden bat shit crazy and want to return the world to the middle ages? :sergio: Ffs, open a book.

PS: This post was made possible through the extraction of Coltan, a rare/hard to come by metal ore, found in very modern and advanced countries like Rwanda, Uganda, and the Congo. No civil wars or deaths were caused in the extraction of coltan because such an accusation against liberal peace loving countries would be absolutely insane. Only Muslims like to fight and kill each other...it's in their literature, everyone knows that. Our constitution is all about smoking that peace pipe and spreading the love yo. Thanks for reading.
:delpiero:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
They can, but it doesn't it mean anything. I'm pretty sure it's unconstitutional to say no to refugees. So there will probably be some sweet court battles.

EDIT: Looks like Ted Cruz is bringing a bill to ban them. First thing he's done since he's been a senator.
Good for him. Something to do before he disbands the five government agencies :seven:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How can states say no?
They can't, that's the point of it. Its state by state verbally telling the administration to go fuck themselves that this is your mess you fix it and don't throw our citizens into the mix because of something you started or can't finish. The idiots calling us hypocrites, or me I suppose, don't take into account the millions of people that didn't want to go to war in the FIRST place but because Bush/Obama seem unwilling to do so suddenly now at our expense we need to take these people in with open arms when there is little way to show what their true intentions are. No thank you.

There is more than enough money to go around in the middle east that this refugees can live a good life and their problems contained there. The irony of calling us hypocrites for not taking refugees when Europe's hands are also in the cookie jar.

- - - Updated - - -

This new job I've had over the last couple of months has introduced me to enough to know its not only the West's fault but also people living there. I've met the grand daughter of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and you can imagine how she felt towards the US (or her family). Two of my girls come from either Iraq or Syria...the Iraqi girl hates the Kurds and point out 3 guys whos father is fighting ISIS in the north but somehow manage to keep their hands on the oil...hell, the one fucker drives a gold plated lamborghini aventador...he isn't American...he wasn't raised in the West until moving here a few years ago and these fools are in the twenties...rich Gulf people come here to flaunt their money while everywhere around them is burning but yeah, its the Wests fault in its entirety. Fuck that.

Everyone's hands are dirty in one capacity or another.

Forza Rand.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
After Belgium-Spain, Germany-Holland game cancelled due to security alert.
A 'Suspicious box' was found in Hannover's stadium apparently

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The kind of fight you want both to lose.

But don't tell me you're not curious about what they're gonna come up with. Hack ISIS' camels and shut them down or what? :hihi:
To be fair, I believe ISIS is doing most of its international communications online in some way or the other, so it could at least do some good.

I do agree with your first part though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)