Paris attacks (11 Viewers)

OP
Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #863
    In the grand scheme of things its rather pointless, but I said this the day after select Western nations started aiding the uprising. I even said it casually while eating lunch with some friends at uni and everyone went full retard on me.
    Søren Espersen would be proud of you.

OP
    Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #864
    I mean I don't fully agree with the message the author is trying to convey, but I could imagine a hilarious Monty Python sketch based on this :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even able to decide whether that's sarcasm :D
    Sad part is that the aggressive left actually act like this. The feminists got what they wanted and need something new to fight against.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Old clip but still a personal favourite of mine, education and open minded communication absolutely destroying ignorance and complete stereotypical generalizing.
    Yeah, i liked it alot.

Sad part was, knack(belgian media) posted an article about this vid going viral on their facebook page. Comments were disgusting and nearly all against him . Cant believe what i saw, how anyone can rationally not fully agree with all he said.

made a comment about him beeing right and that after reading the comments i was ashamed of my fellow belgians. Wich still is the top liked comment, slightly ahead of "hes an idiot, kill him too".

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah been hearing about it all day today.

Apparently K st/M st corridor was shut down today for 3-4 block radius because of a "mentally unstable individual" that they couldn't find. :lol:
    Yeah, shot off a round or something.

Going to Georgetown in a couple weeks as well. Figures I would have to deal with this.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Yeah, shot off a round or something.

Going to Georgetown in a couple weeks as well. Figures I would have to deal with this.
    [/trying not to sound racist]

Be careful in Georgetown, its been getting bad with rift-raft from the bad side of town making their way there to shoplift, robbery, pick-pocket, etc). Used to be such a nice area but even the best part of town isn't immune to liberal policies :p

[still not racist/end]

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    :lol:

Though every time I see this thread title I can't help but think of this:

mars-attacks-quad.jpg

The kind of fight you want both to lose.

But don't tell me you're not curious about what they're gonna come up with. Hack ISIS' camels and shut them down or what? :hihi:
    I don't know if it really makes a difference. Pretty much the whole world is against them, and that's just the way they like it.

How many people in Syria even have Internet access, let alone good plumbing right now? Sure, they can go after suspects they believe to be operating in Europe, but then that's just plain old vigilantism with a great possibility of messing up the lives of potential innocent Muslims and just adding flames to the fire among the innocents who have disavowed Daesh.

I have to say it's really uneasy to watch the rise of hatred towards Islam and Muslims right now.
    Only the ignorant think that, really. In fact, this whole exercise is kind of a Western Moron Detector. You don't even have to apply the test -- they simply raise their hands and open their mouths.

ISIS Threatens Attacks On Washington DC In New Video

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-16/isis-threatens-attacks-washington-dc-new-video

Seems as though they are taking this seriously, ramped up security all over the place. @Hustini
    Of course they should. Al-Qeada's biggest ball drop and they haven't been able to get back to it (as they did for the WTC for '93).

They just want to bring as many enemies as possible to Dabiq so they can jism all over themselves. They're even worse than the retarded Christian Fundamentalsts and Jewish nutjobs here who want to populate Israel with red cows to bring about either the Rapture or the Third Temple of Jerusalem, depending on what ancient witchcraft you subscribe to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)