Paris attacks (10 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Those surveys are BS. The problem is not Islam as the problem is not Buddhism for the Burma riots in 2013. It is an easy target - yes, but things are much more complicated. Although I would like to find an easy enemy to put my disgust into. Terrible events, I really feel bad for the victims.
The problem is Islam. Don't try to deny it. You guys are all terrorists in my eyes.

And if you want to start this discussion, all the religions are the problem! If I could decide I would start a war against all religions and wouldn't sleep before they would all be wiped out of this Earth.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
very awful news. RIP.

I have always thought religion is just another tool to justify or means for a power struggle, wars etc. Take out religion, conflicts would still exist under the pretext of some kind or some other ideology (doesn't have to be religious, can be political etc.)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
The problem is Islam. Don't try to deny it. You guys are all terrorists in my eyes.

And if you want to start this discussion, all the religions are the problem! If I could decide I would start a war against all religions and wouldn't sleep before they would all be wiped out of this Earth.
I'm not religious but do you think that the wars in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq are for freedom and democracy. If so, should we hate freedom and democracy.

Shortly, there is a geopolitical warfare USA vs. Russia in the Near East. Also many other countries like Turkey, OAE and Israel have their own interests there. They all care only about their goals and are at fault for the crisis.

Also there is a huge discrimination against muslims in Europe and many of them, whom are born in Europe, feel alienated. To have something to live and give their lives for is fulfilling for them. It is sick logic, but is happening often these days.

I'm not a fan of religions, but the problem is far deeper. As a consequence I wouldn't mind seeing Europe closing borders and leaving the rest of the world to deal with its problems alone and actually start offering real help - like education and stuff like that.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'm not religious but do you think that the wars in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq are for freedom and democracy. If so, should we hate freedom and democracy.

Shortly, there is a geopolitical warfare USA vs. Russia in the Near East. Also many other countries like Turkey, OAE and Israel have their own interests there. They all care only about their goals and are at fault for the crisis.

Also there is a huge discrimination against muslims in Europe and many of them, whom are born in Europe, feel alienated. To have something to live and give their lives for is fulfilling for them. It is sick logic, but is happening often these days.

I'm not a fan of religions, but the problem is far deeper. As a consequence I wouldn't mind seeing Europe closing borders and leaving the rest of the world to deal with its problems alone and actually start offering real help - like education and stuff like that.
Not happy in Europe? nobody force them to stay.
Most likely the majority would prefer for them to go rather than stay.
Problem is we have a quality of life far superior than what they have in the countries they come from.
So going from a European city to your dusty hole is a huge drawback. All i know and care is that i'd want my own little garden surrounded by tall walls.
Leaving whoever i don't want out from my garden.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

I really think you are the dumbest person in this forum.

I mean look at the Muslims on this forum. Most of them are obviously smarter people than you are, do you consider them all terrorists?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Like i say, this is all the fault of the Western World. They poked and poked and poked the eye of the middle east for decades. The West attacked the middle east under the excuse of "bringing democracy" when in fact all they wanted was the oil and the riches, killed innocent women and children in the process and now we are all amazed at how much those people are pissed at us? Who attacked who in the first place? We had no business going to their countries in the first place, the West's greed brought this upon us and now we will just have to deal with this. Its our own fault.

Apr 9, 2015
The problem isn't the whole Islam, but I get more and more the idea that the Islam is a bad religion. In the past 5-10 years they are so much in bad news. I know there are million of people who are Islamatic and are really normal people, but for most of the people only the bad lads are in there head.

Here another disgusting video (86 people died in Ankara a few months ago, this topic didn't get a really prominent spot so: http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6687948/0af38860/beelden_bomaanslag_ankara.html

Condolences for the French people!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Problem is we have a quality of life far superior than what they have in the countries they come from.
So going from a European city to your dusty hole is a huge drawback. All i know and care is that i'd want my own little garden surrounded by tall walls.
This guy and Lapa in the same place is a bit too much.

I've said this to you before, calling it "Europe " as if your backward ass population can even compare to the likes of the UK, Germany, Austria, Scandinavian and benelux countries is just giving your people way too much credit. Those countries can claim civilization and those are countries people actually want to go to. Your country is nothing but a convenience of geography and location.

OP
Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #373
    Like i say, this is all the fault of the Western World. They poked and poked and poked the eye of the middle east for decades. The West attacked the middle east under the excuse of "bringing democracy" when in fact all they wanted was the oil and the riches, killed innocent women and children in the process and now we are all amazed at how much those people are pissed at us? Who attacked who in the first place? We had no business going to their countries in the first place, the West's greed brought this upon us and now we will just have to deal with this. Its our own fault.
    You do know that the ones fighting for isis, in Syria, are mostly foreigners, right? There's actually more French people fighting for isis than against isis in Syria.

Apr 9, 2015
    @Bianconero_Aus @Salvo any shootings in Netherlands?

No shootings here, but i have the idea that it doesn't take long and than Germany & The Netherlands get a accident like this (on a smaller scale).

The whole refugee thing is also a real disaster. I mean what are your norms and values when you go as man as refugee to the EU? More than 85% of the refugees are mens, but do you know what they need to do? Fight for their country and pay tickets to Europe for their women and children, to life in safety here. I am really pissed of about this. No, no Women have fewer rights, and fuck these women and my children i go to Europe and let some scumbags rape my girlfriend and children. I am really pissed of about that serious!!! And what do some of them come do here? Rape other women? :inter: Last week there were 8 children between 5-10 years old raped by six refugees, about 15 minutes from my house. Go away please!

I have a lot of respect for most of refugees, but it is really hard to see the positive sides of the story

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011

Clowns.

Apr 9, 2015
    Ffs - this has nothing to do with refugees.
    I know and i respect the refugees, but from the millions of refugees you have some rotten apples that do things like this. When I walk on streets in the night i don't like it when there are a group of 20/30 refugees on the street. It is just the bad idea that we get about middle-eastern people and Islamtic peoples.

Easy link when things gone wrong: Refugees flee for IS > IS do terrorist attack > shiiit some of this refugees can do the same.

MOST (!!!!) of these peoples are less developed than European people on the field of norms and values.

But that is ofcourse a whole other topic, sorry but i am really pissed of at the moment.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I really think you are the dumbest person in this forum.

I mean look at the Muslims on this forum. Most of them are obviously smarter people than you are, do you consider them all terrorists?

The thing is though.. Religion makes no sense anymore. At least not in the way many muslims and christians see it. I can understand people believing in a sort of vague deity. But Allah, the god of the Quran? Hmmm.. Like I've said before: the Quran is supposed to be the word of God. But it has proven to be false on many occasions. Obviously this must mean that the God of the Quran cannot exist as his word could not be false. This simple truth continues to be denied. In a world of science and rationality, that sort of mindnumbingly stupid religion is really past it and should end now.

That being said, I think I'd probably consider myself more of a possible terrorist than you. Terrorism is not something that is (only) inherent to Islam. Like you say, there are indeed many highly intelligent muslims who condemn this type of action. The way I see it terror attacks are often employed by people who see no other way out. You don't blow yourself to pieces if you're in a good place mentally.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy and Lapa in the same place is a bit too much.

I've said this to you before, calling it "Europe " as if your backward ass population can even compare to the likes of the UK, Germany, Austria, Scandinavian and benelux countries is just giving your people way too much credit. Those countries can claim civilization and those are countries people actually want to go to. Your country is nothing but a convenience of geography and location.
    Have you actually been in Italy? Not saying you're wrong here (far from it actually), just curious.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Ffs - this has nothing to do with refugees.
    right, the refugees are just the reinforcements once resident terrorists have blown themselves up.
    I hope the ISIS terrorists that came with the uncontrolled refugee wave will intergrate into the terrorist network quickly to guarantee a similar level of professionality once it's their turn to kill ppl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)