Paolo Montero (4 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Good luck indeed!

Everybody here talks about Montero when I tell them im a Juventino. They all call him a borderline criminal of a player as well :lol:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] @badass devil @alvin89er @Kasaki @thirdworldwonder @ThirdStar (You know it's comin!)

Take me back to the start......of when I became a Tuz browser :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

accurate description :lol: i loved him though. i'll be grateful for his foul on totti forever:

:heart:
:lol: Hadn't seen that one before.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol yeah he was fairly crazy to watch. Its odd I didnt use to bat an eye when he used to do this, because that was just who he was. Only changed at last seasons, where at times he got red because he was too slow and not only as before cuz he is batshit crazy lol.

Having him, Davids and a street headbutting Zizou in same team was fairly crazy, you could see a red card in any given tense game.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
At 0:30 he deliberately kicks a guy in the face and then is completely flabbergasted he gets sent off :D - 'How is this is a foul?'

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
At 0:30 he deliberately kicks a guy in the face and then is completely flabbergasted he gets sent off :D - 'How is this is a foul?'
One of my most precious footie memories is Montero punching Di Biagio (one of my most disliked players with Simeone). Up there with Tudor bitchslapping Totti lol.

It needed to be done and only one man could do it :D This one of the two times he did it.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I loved him. Like Bonini. He's born in the wrong era. If he was in his 20 in 1950-1960 we'd remember him as one of the best.
Sadly football nowdays became a pussy sport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)