Paolo Montero (9 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
After sharing a dressing room with the current Bianconeri boss for eight years, the Uruguayan thinks Conte has the skill, determination and leadership to bring a 28th title to the Juventus Stadium.

"I was his companion for many years, so I know that Antonio is determined and a leader," he told Tuttosport.

"He has given part of his character to this Juventus and made it more lively. That's why I think the goal of the Scudetto can be reached."

Montero also took time to give his thoughts on another former team-mate, Alessandro Del Piero, who is in his last season with the Old Lady.

"It is strange to think about Juventus without Del Piero, but things in life change. I heard he wants to keep on playing, so I'm sure he will make the right choice, as always."

Montero made over 200 appearances during his nine years with Juventus, scoring a solitary goal in Serie A.
He is fucker :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #8
    Yeah my bad I was in a rush to watch something on TV so I didn't even think of the legends section.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    one of the main reason along with zizou and alex to support juve
    all though davids was my favourite too with conte and all the others :D
    :touched:

:sheik: montero is a defender you now a days not see in any team or league

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
    Nov 27, 2011
    Montero and davids, i always worried when these two players got a yellow card in the first half. There's a 50 % chance they would got the second yellow card during the second half. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Man, why is it that I feel like I'm talking with the Investigation Discovery whenever I'm talking to you?

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #19
    I'm part of the 'Investigation Discovery'.

But now that I've told you I have to kill you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)