Paolo Montero (2 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
The moment he subbed out Gatti for Yildiz is when it dawned on me that we are in a new era.
Right on my friend. Subbing say a two line difference from back to forward can't remember Max ever doing or believing in. Can't say for sure not watching every match. That said Max was very successful with his conservative style of play.

Montero played to win and not worrying about losing 5-0, 6-0. In my book a loss is loss worth 0 points.. Same way as non-exciting Max's teams played, 1-0 win was still worth 3 points.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
In all seriousness, Im happy for Montero... watching him celebrate that third goal was great, he loves this club and we need that kind of people in the club (they are very few of them)...

He made great subs and also made a great change in tactics when he change to 4-3-3.

I really hope that is true that we are giving him the Nex Gen next season so he can still grow as a coach.

P.S Pleaaaaaaaase dont get "creative" Giuntolli, let the man grow as coach, he can become a great coach for us in a near future

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Must have been a great HT speech.
Don't know his aspirations but why not stay as an assistant? That ex-Sass guy can f-off.
Him and Motta seem tight. I read they both were together at Coverciano?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)