Paolo Montero (5 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Welcome at the helm, hopefully he can steady the ship for this last two remaining games but in all likeliness poor guy might be in for a rude debut knowing that we got nothing to play for and the players are coming back from a few days of celebrations….

Either way, wish him the best and just hope we don’t turn it into an unnecessary long term experiment.
Maybe nothing to play for but the players probably all feel relieved and are gonna have fun again lol. All except Sandro, Rabiot and De Shitlio of course.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Inb4 we win easily and everyone wants him to stay.
I wouldn’t put it past this management to consider keeping him on if we put up a couple of decent showings in this last games, financially it would make sense, however i do hope that will not be the case as such an short sighted experiment can once again backfire pretty quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe nothing to play for but the players probably all feel relieved and are gonna have fun again lol. All except Sandro, Rabiot and De Shitlio of course.
Maybe, would be nice to see us drop the 3 CB’s formation or to at least try a trident attack for a change.

Jun 27, 2011
You know i meant it just for the league...or you can't see the part "2 wins in 4 months" part? We are lucky qualify to CL...stop apologising terrorism.

In my estimation you should stay in fraud's ass and go away with him.
I don't care what you think. Never have.

We had something like a 20 point cushion in january. luck has nothing to do with it. We earned it. Even if we did it only the first part of the season.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I wouldn’t be surprised if these incompetent morons hire him permanently to save some money.
Truth be told it’s extremely unlikely for it to happen, but i guess as slimmest a chance as it is we just can’t really rule out anything given the way this club had been operating in this last few years, but i do want to believe that Giuntoli actually has a plan and long term vision in place.

Jun 27, 2011
Truth be told it’s extremely unlikely for it to happen, but i guess as slimmest a chance as it is we just can’t really rule out anything given the way this club had been operating in this last few years, but i do want to believe that Giuntoli actually has a plan and long term vision in place.
We know what kind of players he likes. And what kind of football he likes. He bought some interesting talents to Napoli. I'm sure he won't stray too far away from the ideology he had back when he was there. Will it work for Juventus? Time will tell.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He's calmed down a lot since he left football. Which is a shame because a good hair dryer treatment us what the players need and a reminder that just because Allegri got sacked doesn't mean they are free from blame for playing utter shit.

Anyway welcome Paulo...seems odd to welcome him as he's been at or around the club for a number of years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)