Paolo De Ceglie (7 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
why do you doubt that? He's a handsome Ashton Kutcher look-a-like (whom all women find hot), millionaire athlete who plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Trust me, he can get any chick he wants, even if he was the most awkward person alive, chicks would tolerate anything from him.
Rubbish, but then you know that.

I really don't think he's quite famous enough to get any girl he wants. If you said so about Buffon, then I would've agreed with you.
Nah, I know a lot of people who think Buffon is ugly.

:rab:
I have the hust
wanna switch? you get a free matt with it :)
:lol: That's okay, I am good hanging out with Alex444.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
:D :D

:lol: I wouldn't really call that talent on the guitar and I can play better with one hand but alas, he is making millions playing football and I am not.
But he can play a guitar better than I can. :D

why do you doubt that? He's a handsome Ashton Kutcher look-a-like (whom all women find hot), millionaire athlete who plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Trust me, he can get any chick he wants, even if he was the most awkward person alive, chicks would tolerate anything from him.
Noooooooo not this again. :sergio: And please to the bolded part. Discount this woman from that statement. :p

I once saw two dudes kissing in a park and it was the gayest thing I ever saw...until I played this video.
:weee: Progress!

@Lilith you maybe girl?
I understand :D alex444 :tup:
Awww why are you trying to give away poor Matty? I'd take him in but I doubt you could ever pry him away from Cheesio. But a little competition is healthy anyway so keep him around, it'll toughen you up. ;)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I once saw two dudes kissing in a park and it was the gayest thing I ever saw...until I played this video.
:lol: :lol:

---------- Post added 06.07.2012 at 16:52 ----------

Awww why are you trying to give away poor Matty? I'd take him in but I doubt you could ever pry him away from Cheesio. But a little competition is healthy anyway so keep him around, it'll toughen you up. ;)
They can have Matt if i can have you :klin:

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Buffon's colour hair + eye colour + amazing skills = :tup: But that's about it for me.

As for Paolo, I quite like that he is an unspoken hero of sorts. One day he'll become great too but at least I get to see him grow. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)