Paolo De Ceglie (9 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
not like we have a trezeguet to finish off good crosses anyway. he has improved but i wonder how he'll go in the CL next season. this is the million dollar question, can he hold down that position against the best in europe?

i for one have my doubts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's earned his contract, and played well when he has had a run of games. Even before his big injury last season against Milan he was starting to play well.

One thing he seems to have improved upon, which was a major weakness for him is paying attention to attackers ghosting in behind him on crosses from the opposite flank

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I hope he keeps it up after signing that contract. The guy has shown great improvement defensively, his runs are good and the crosses he provides are great 90% of the time.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
His interview was great.

“The renewal was a memorable day, because I can say that my dream continues. The chance to wear this shirt has always represented for me the great opportunity.

“I’m very excited if I think about both recent and future years. I love Juventus, this side is absolutely the top and I feel strong emotions when I’m involved with this colours.”

May 22, 2007
His interview was great.

“The renewal was a memorable day, because I can say that my dream continues. The chance to wear this shirt has always represented for me the great opportunity.

“I’m very excited if I think about both recent and future years. I love Juventus, this side is absolutely the top and I feel strong emotions when I’m involved with this colours.”
Future captain?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Very good game from him. His renewal is great news. I'm still for splashing the cash on a top class left back, though, but whoever comes in will get plenty of competition from Paolo.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Very good game from him. His renewal is great news. I'm still for splashing the cash on a top class left back, though, but whoever comes in will get plenty of competition from Paolo.
Basically. Pretty good game against a resurrected Maicon but we can and must do better in that spot considering how strong our RBs are now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)