Paolo De Ceglie (64 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good run out yesterday, I can see he is much better in midfield. I am surprise no one jumped on this. He is much more useful in the mid.

gray....I have never seen you have a different avatar. I don't like change, it frightens me.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He didn't seem in any way impressive...what did he manage to warrant 'a good run out'???

He ran around, played a few simple, short passes, tried to get involved, but generally, i thought he only came on to add to his match sharpness...Nothing of note, really.

I compare him to Marrone...another youngster...but a player who looks likely to make something happen, everytime i see him play.

the best I have seen of De Ceglie, was last season, when he was able to fly up the wing in a 4-4-2 and put some delicious balls into the box.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I agree, i have seen better things from DC both in the midfield and defense!
He is young and versatile enough to adapt himself in both places!
And we should use that to our advantage!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good game but got burnt out in the second half. Our tactics simply burn out our players early in the game.

Before the season started I read an article about Ferrara that he has a technique on letting the players distribute their energy evenly throughout the game which will make them as efficient during all minutes of the match. Lately I've been seeing that by the 70th minute we are simply out of fuel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)