Paolo De Ceglie (55 Viewers)

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
De Ceglie's agent said that it would depend on Molinaro, Criscito and other LB purchase situation, that his client would meet with the board to define his future after the Euro.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Eℓvin;2037923 said:
"Dopo aver raggiunto alla prima vera stagione in bianconero il secondo posto, con un contributo di 26 presenze nonostante i tre mesi di stop per infortunio, mi sento di poter e dover restare a Torino per giocare le mie carte e continuare a crescere insieme alla Juve, anche perchè sono bianconero da sempre. Ringrazio tutti i tifosi che mi sono sempre stati vicini e che lo sono anche in questa situazione" PDC
---------------------------------------------------------------

He's staying, you Moli-cocksuckers :D
[QUOTE/Paolo De Ceglie]Gli ultimi rumors vorrebbero Paolo vicino al Napoli, ma il suo agente, Carlo Pallavicino, ferma le voci riguardanti il suo assistito dicendo che Paolo ha chiesto di parlare di mercato solo dopo la fine dell'Europeo Under 21, volendosi ora concentrare su questa manifestazione così importante per la sua carriera. Dopo l'Europeo, incontrerà la Juventus e chiederà alla Società quali sono le intenzioni nei suoi confronti; di conseguenza farà le proprie valutazioni. Pallavicino ha inoltre ribadito come in questi giorni Paolo non sia stato contattato, a proposito di eventuali trasferimenti, né dalla Juventus né da altre Società interessate.
[/QUOTE]

Source: - Paolo's website. 18/6/2009

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
It's really too bad that we didn't get to see much of Paolo playing LB last year.
I really like his attitude, and he could turn out to be a solid player, but at this point in time he hasn't proven himself at LB - as of yet he isn't a particularly good defender, and I really think he should be playing further up the field.

I don't like him much as the LM in the Azzurrini's 4-3-3... and the more I watch him play, the less confident I am that he's going to fit into our team next year.

Santacroce on the other hand would seem to fill an immediate need, and I think his value might be a little lower than it should be atm, in part because of that drunk driving issue - I'm sure it throws a strike against his character in some people's minds.

So what do people think? Should our directors be pushing for some sort of player exchange? How close are the values of these two players?

Because we currently have some decent options in midfield, I think we should make a move now and try to snag Santa's crotch. It does give us a potential pairing of two rash CB's, and they might not compliment each other very well yet, but it could lead to a very strong spine in the future... I think this move would be worth the risk. Thoughts, anyone?

May 22, 2009
I want him to stay, mostly because of he never got a real chance to prove himself. I see him more as a midfielder than a LB. He could be good as a backup player. He can play as LM, LB and in threeman midfield there he plays in Azzurrini.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
De Ceglie comes home Wednesday 24 June, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paolo De Ceglie is on his way home after suffering 'a traumatic distortion to his left calf' against Belarus at the European Under-21 Championship.

The 22-year-old Juventus defender was hit hard after just 14 minutes of Italy's 2-1 victory, which booked their place in the semi-final against Germany.

Juventus will be particularly aggrieved as Cristian Molinaro, their other left-back, is also out of action until October.

The Bianconeri are trying to add numbers to the position ahead of next season and have been linked with Lyon's Fabio Grosso.

Napoli were also interested in signing De Ceglie this summer, but might think twice now that he has suffered an injury.

channel4.com

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Maybe De Ceglie's injury is a blessing in disguise. He looked in pain and was limping into the tunnel, if he's out 3-4 months, no team will move for him. :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
The few times that i saw De Ceglie play, he always got injured!!
Poor guy...
:( So! You jinx him, do you?

De Ceglie comes home Wednesday 24 June, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paolo De Ceglie is on his way home after suffering 'a traumatic distortion to his left calf' against Belarus at the European Under-21 Championship.

The 22-year-old Juventus defender was hit hard after just 14 minutes of Italy's 2-1 victory, which booked their place in the semi-final against Germany.

Juventus will be particularly aggrieved as Cristian Molinaro, their other left-back, is also out of action until October.

The Bianconeri are trying to add numbers to the position ahead of next season and have been linked with Lyon's Fabio Grosso.

Napoli were also interested in signing De Ceglie this summer, but might think twice now that he has suffered an injury.

channel4.com
His ankle was badly swollen too! About ten days ago, I twisted my ankle and fell. The most painful part of my leg was just below the knee, as I twisted the muscles in the upper calf, when I fell. I could barely walk for days. My ankle's ok, but my calf muscles still twinge a bit.

Paolo has my sympathy: - I know how painful that fall was! I hope he gets the best of care and recovers soon. I didn't bother with any treatment, so, if Paolo takes it easy during his holiday, he should be able to do some light training, when he comes back from them in July.

Maybe De Ceglie's injury is a blessing in disguise. He looked in pain and was limping into the tunnel, if he's out 3-4 months, no team will move for him. :D
:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was reported he has already rejected Napoli, but yeah this defenitely confirms we WONT sell him. But still, annoyingly enough, we will sign Grosso in minute now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)