Paolo De Ceglie (23 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we are going to play without wingers, which means we will need attacking fullbacks that can cross. Makes no sense that we would get rid of the only decent fullback that can cross.

I call bs on the news.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I thought Paolo said something about not moving on his website last week. Of course, he's with the Azzurrini ATM, so it has not been updated. I don't think he would want to go. Both he and Claudio are very Juventus minded.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
where is the link/source for this news of DC going to Napoli? i heard that we get first option on Hamski...any source say that anywhere?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Max

Jul 15, 2003
De Ceglie isn't even playing LB for the azzurrini. We need a LB and now we got 4 million more to spend than we had before. De Ceglie is playing LM right now and we have a load of midfielders that can do a better job than him. If he has a great season at Napoli we can get him back. Maybe DC going to Genoa to ensure Criscito comes back might have been smarter, but at least we have 4m more to use hopefully wisely.

Besides, Ferrara is one that developed him so he knows his potential better than anyone. If DC was a huge potential he wouldn't have allowed his co-ownership. I trust Ferrara on this one, he is the coach that helped in his development. If DC is at Napoli, it would be nice to have an option on Hamsik now. Or Lavezzi should Trez leave.
Are you sure? :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So it wasn't only Ranieri who thought that Molinaro is better than De Ceglie, eh Cron? :D

And the directors too wouldn't prefer Molinaro (if they wanted to save money) since both Moli and De Ceglie are getting the same wages.
It looks like Ciro also thinks Molinaro is better.

Then again, maybe Moli will be the next one on the transfer list, or maybe he's there already but nobody wants him. :p

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe we dont know something they do....Maybe just Seba and Marchisio are the real deal...and ferrara and co concluded that De Ceglie needs to prove a lot to be a jventino.

IM speculating of course..... lets hope this will not backfire in the next season's mercato.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
If Criscito comes back, then I can understand sending out DC to get more playing time. I would prefer they send Molinaro out rather than DC, but I guess Molinaro is more settled in the squad right now. If they aren't able to bring Criscito back though, then why don't they just keep DC? He just needs to play with some continuity to show his worth though I think.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Surely if De Ceglie is heading to Napoli for a season, and with Molinaro injured, it means we have a deal in place for a new left back or two? Else it would make no sense whatsoever to let any of our present left backs leave the club, even for a season...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)