Paolo De Ceglie (2 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
What tackle, when have you ever seen Moli performing a tackle??
His tackle are as rare as his crosses!! And his positioning sucks, DC has much much better positioning than him.
Molinaro has proved last year that he has the worst positioning in our lot.
This issue was masked this year, due to the improved teamwork and immense playing time, that allowed him and his teammates to make him for effective, adapting to his style!

Positioning, have you seen Moli playing last year?? How can anyone say that Moli's strength is positioning, he was never there when we needed him!
Molinaro was never held responsible for smth, because he was never there!!
Not because he actually stopped someone, he can only harrash the opposition players, running along with them.

I suggest you go try to go watch a few games in the stadium. Maybe then you'll understand what I mean about positioning and helping out the others.
Also, do you remember the last time Moli cost us a goal. This is a genuine question I'm asking, since I can't remember this myself.

Anyway, looks like we're not going to agree no matter what you or I say, so we might as well leave it.
I do respect your opinion though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he can never be anything near our zambrotta because he would even break every single bone in his body before doing anything other than standing on his right feet. there are people that are really only good with one foot but that are silky in their movement that you dont even notice that the player just uses one feet to control the ball.

de ceglie on the other hand has only one good characteristic and that is "crossing when nobody is defending against him". he does know how to put in crosses when he is totally unmarked and has time to do so. if there is someone that tries to stop him from crossing you do not get better crosses out of him than molinaros crosses. add to that, that de ceglie can not go past his man to deliver a good cross. he only crosses good, when he is totally unmarked. he has no drive to go past a player and even try to cross. if there is a defender in front of him he just tries to cross through him and the ball ends up on the opponent instead of the targeted player.

aaaah, thats the reason we are linked with grosso ... because we are satisfied with molinaro as starter ... now i understand ....

NOT !
O RLY?

Mar 24, 2006
Fvcking douchebag , why did the sell PDC to Napoli easily , while Napoli pricks has been niggardly giving their mediocre players like Santacroce or Hamsik to us ? we should never give our players to Napoli or Genoa anymore , considering they have been pissing us on our transfer campaign lately :mad:

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Fvcking douchebag , why did the sell PDC to Napoli easily , while Napoli pricks has been niggardly giving their mediocre players like Santacroce or Hamsik to us ? we should never give our players to Napoli or Genoa anymore , considering they have been pissing us on our transfer campaign lately :mad:
srsly..im sure they nickname secco their lil biatch behind his back

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
aah nice, the niveau is increasing ... now we rate players for what they did in the primavera and on youtube videos
Of course not, but in this video alone, he practically demonstrated each and every thing you claimed as he was unable to do.
You know very well that i can write a really long post with arguments to counter your bashing on DC, but this video is also capable of showing a quick synopsis of his abilities.

His dribbling, acceleration, accurate cross under pressure and ability to go past multiple opposition player in order to create chances for himself and his teammates, are all present there...

I m not claiming that he does that every day in order to rate him, but the potential to do them is arguable there!! You cannot say that DC has no talent.
As i can claim that he is a reliable solution and a true upgrade for that position.

To know this, he must given the chance to prove or disprove himself.
And such a thing didnt happened, we only saw some merely try outs!
And for that, there is only man to blame, and thats CR!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What tackle, when have you ever seen Moli performing a tackle??
His tackle are as rare as his crosses!!
So it was by accident that he was our leading tackler, wasn't it? (More won tackles than fucking Momo Sissoko!!)
Or that was just another case when the stats give the wrong story and those tackles he made weren't really tackles. :confused:

Oh, and before you mention it, his ratio was also very good. 78% won tackles or something like that. He was our leading tackler (highest number of won tackles) and his ratio of won tackles was pretty solid.

We know you hate the guy and you'll try to downplay everything he does. We also know that he's as far from being a great fullback as it gets, but please try for 1 single second to be more objective when you talk about Molinaro.

He's a better defender than De Ceglie, that's a fact.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
5 millions for his half is really good price, i doubt we should ask for more. The guy is versatile and could play in 3man midfield too, but i don't think he should be sitting deep on our bench just like that, a year in a team were he is starter could make him much better and consistent. If Molinaro makes similar improvement in the next season like he did in this season, than he could put in a very decent fight for starting lb spot whether it is Criscito or Grosso.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
that.
Our board is completely incompetent and ignorant.
The only see whats in front of their nose. They see Molinaro as a two year starter and DC as a young player that has never been used and could make money in a possible transfer than Moli...
Sorry my friend, this makes no sense, especially if i compare it with what you've been saying in the past.

You kept saying that our board is cheap, they don't want to spend money on defense and they're keeping Molinaro only because he gets low wages.

If they sell De Ceglie for only 4.5m eur they won't earn much money at all and they will lose a player with very low wages. They will have to buy a new LB who might coast more than 4.5m eur and who will probably earn (much) more on wages than De Ceglie.

Plus, i'd agree with you if you say that the board decides who we'll buy, but i doubt that they decide alone who we sell. The coach has a strong word here, even if the coach is just a "YES" man as you call our coaches.
Ferrara was without a doubt asked if he needs Molinaro and De Ceglie. His answer might have been NO for both of them, but selling De Ceglie means that his answer was NO at least when he was asked about De Ceglie.

Mar 24, 2006
So it was by accident that he was our leading tackler, wasn't it? (More won tackles than fucking Momo Sissoko!!)
Or that was just another case when the stats give the wrong story and those tackles he made weren't really tackles. :confused:

Oh, and before you mention it, his ratio was also very good. 78% won tackles or something like that. He was our leading tackler (highest number of won tackles) and his ratio of won tackles was pretty solid.

We know you hate the guy and you'll try to downplay everything he does. We also know that he's as far from being a great fullback as it gets, but please try for 1 single second to be more objective when you talk about Molinaro.

He's a better defender than De Ceglie, that's a fact.
icεmαή;2038053 said:
He (Molinaro) was our second best defender last season after Chiellini, that also is a fact...

Molinaro's lover :disagree:

:p

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Ferrara was without a doubt asked if he needs Molinaro and De Ceglie. His answer might have been NO for both of them, but selling De Ceglie means that his answer was NO at least when he was asked about De Ceglie.
That would make sense.
De Ceglie isn't really "needed" because of the system we'll most likely be playing.

Plus, if anyone is able to really judge De Ceglie, it's Ciro imo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The fact that Moli was our 2'nd best defender, as some of you argue (whether it be based on stats, personal observations or ratings), owes more to the incompetence of our defensive unit as a whole rather than to Moli's defensive prowess or pronounced qualities as a left back.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The fact that Moli was our 2'nd best defender, as some of you argue (whether it be based on stats, personal observations or ratings), owes more to the incompetence of our defensive unit as a whole rather than to Moli's defensive prowess or pronounced qualities as a left back.
We conceded 37 goals last season, which is the 3rd best in the Serie A.
I would hardly call that incompetence. If you talk about incompetent defending teams like Roma or Lazio come to mind, not Juve.

(I do agree however that, at times, we played horrendous at the back.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)