Paolo De Ceglie (10 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
De Ceglie was a bit nervous yesterday, especially in the beginning. But I guess that's expected from a 21 year old kid.

Promising performance, and if he keeps it up, we'll finally have a decent LB since we lost Zambrotta.

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
His crosses are just fine but he has to improve defensively,where Molinaro is much stronger.

We have to decide: Do we want to have a LB who can defend or cross well?
I've never been impressed by Molinaro's defending, was de ceglie that bad? I read DC played good defensively. I seriously cant imagine worst than Moli, coz his positioning is an absolute joke.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I've never been impressed by Molinaro's defending, was de ceglie that bad? I read DC played good defensively. I seriously cant imagine worst than Moli, coz his positioning is an absolute joke.
I think that DC is bitter at positioning. Though molinaro IMO is bitter defending, DC many times gave space for Udinese wingers to cross the ball and didn't even tried to stop them. Buffon was shouting at him because of that :D ......Still the guy is just decent IMO but nothing more.......

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
He has all the attributes to be a quality LB i feel if Ranieri shows faith in him and gives him a run of 5 or 6 matches in the starting team his nerves and fear of making a mistake will disappear and his confidence in his own ability will grow and we will see huge improvements in his performances very quickly

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Thank God for last night, the Molinaro nightmare is over!
Not yet I'm afraid.
Huh? I wouldnt call myself a DC lover nor a Molinaro hater. But DC looked quite good defensively yesterday.
He did OK defensively but left open spaces at times where for example Poulsen had to cover these spaces.
Why would you say that? Have you ever seen Molinaro performing a successful tackle?
Yes,I did.Molinaro covers his position better than De Ceglie defensively IMO.I'm not even defending Molinaro but I'm being objective.Don't get me wrong I prefer De Ceglie over Molinaro any day aswell and I think De Ceglie might could get a shot at the WC 2010 if he stays a starter.

Jun 13, 2007
He does have a little work to do defensively. He needs to keep his composure better, but for his first game in serie A with Juve, that was a very decent performance.

Molinaro will probably play against Zenith however.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
More experience in the first team, yes: more stature??? He's 1.84m (six foot?). How tall does he have to be? He is capable of holding his own!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwpakNgNonI

His goal for us against Lecce in Serie B: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnp97QBJ2tA&feature=related

He can run, ok too!
Sorry I mean more muscle on his body.

I think Juventus should give DC more games to play. This is the perfect season for him to develop.

Does anybody have the clip where DC scored a hattrick against the Inter primavera?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Sorry I mean more muscle on his body.

I think Juventus should give DC more games to play. This is the perfect season for him to develop.

Does anybody have the clip where DC scored a hattrick against the Inter primavera?
Sorry that they're all separate clips! Here you go: -

1-0

2-0

4-1

There is also this from a different Juve vs inter game: -

Great FK by Seba too! :juvefan2:

His birthday tomorrow??!! Let the Birthday boy play C_Ra!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)