Paolo De Ceglie (5 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he should definitely be there...resting an LB for CL is pretty ridiculous, when you know the guy who didn't play was Molinaro

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Maaaaaan!! De Ceglie played excellent on Sunday!!! He should be in the starting line-up on Wednesday!!! I dont know, but when i watched the Udinese game it looked like Neddy and De Ceglie played really good together!! I think that they go along together better than Neddy and Molinaro!!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Maaaaaan!! De Ceglie played excellent on Sunday!!! He should be in the starting line-up on Wednesday!!! I dont know, but when i watched the Udinese game it looked like Neddy and De Ceglie played really good together!! I think that they go along together better than Neddy and Molinaro!!
Yeh they were, although thats anything but an argument. Since when did Molinaro and any other player go along well? :D

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Imagine DC when he has matured. He was a bit shaky against Udinese, and still did a great job.

Remember, it took Molinaro a whole season to become decent. Imagine DC when the season is over.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
He wasn't that great, he was just good. I felt he was a bit nervous.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Thats a bit harsh. I myself, keep on yelling whenever i watch Molinaro fuck up. But he has improved over last season. He isnt good, he isnt bad, but he surely isnt the worst either!
maybe u are right. but i said that cause i think DC can be a top quality LB .. and i don't see that in Molinaro .....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
IMO De Celgie was the weakest point against Udinese, he looked nervous every time he touched the ball.
Everytime? I strongly disagree, he looked much more confident attacking up the left flank and he looked a hell of a lot more confident hitting crosses into the box than molinaro ever did...and we all know what kind of crosses molinaro is capable of producing:sick:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)