Paolo De Ceglie (103 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
We could have lost 3-0 to Bari anyway, but because of De Ceglie we didn't..
But yeah go on, all the other teams in Serie A have WC LB's, DC is poop, blah blah blah...
Is this for real?

Yeah DC made 1-2 very crucial tackles. But he was the reason our defense was out of position so much. Lack of pace and better positioning. I would've picked Molinaro ahead of him.

Chiellini was always stretched to his side, and how many times did Chiellini cover for DC? Plenty!

DC, is getting better but agree, far from what we need. He is a liability and the worse player on our team against Bari.

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
How? From what i see, Motta was out of position several times and that's a lot of Bari big chances to score goals come from his side..

I don't want defend DC but at least he is not the worst in our backline against Bari. And what did Marchisio do with his reckless marking against Donati which lead to their goal. In Bari match Marchisio surely add nothing to our play.. He is not involved much when attack and so reckless in defence

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Just had a good laugh at some of elvins posts in this thread. Man is elvin gay for de ceglie.:lol2:

Eℓvin;2119836 said:
He's gonna become a fan favorite very soon, chicks are gonna love him, which will bring tons of money to Juve thru shirt sales.

Eℓvin;1798898 said:
I thought he played good today. He has that thing about him, he's extremely tactical and doesn't take any risks, does what's necessary, smth Juve players are famous for. He'll turn out to be good for us, I just know it...
You're just gay for him.
And you are gay for De Ceglie, just like Dominic said. He was 100% right.
Eℓvin;1829198 said:
Fuck you both. Why don't you try taking your heads out of each others ass, huh? ;)

I know quality when I see it, DC is clutch, uno di noi!

Eℓvin;1560579 said:
De Ceglie is doing better than Chiellini was while at Fiorentina, and look at him now our best defender... :eyebrows:
Eℓvin;1557726 said:
Nedved's replacement, Molinaro's Goddamn replacement, Zambrotta's replacement... serioisly if we miss out on DC, it gotta be the dumbest thing in Juventus history, even worse than Mutu case.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
It's obvious that this guy has no business being a footballer. He should definitely look at a different career, because if he performed like this at any job, he would have been fired long time ago.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventino[RUS];2687065 said:
3 years and no progress.pathetic
He has definitely progressed, but he's not going to be good enough to start for us, ever. Decent backup, we still need a left back and a right back by the looks of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)