Paolo De Ceglie (8 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He had the toughest opponent today and no, he wasn't the worst defender out there, he actually saved a second goal for Bari as well as being one of the players who made some decent movement forward. But he's not Maldini, so give him shit anyway.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Now come on,out of all the back four,he was at least getting his ass and working down that left flank,Motta was better defensively but PDC got up and wanted to create..he was not that bad today

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He had the toughest opponent today and no, he wasn't the worst defender out there, he actually saved a second goal for Bari as well as being one of the players who made some decent movement forward. But he's not Maldini, so give him shit anyway.
I'm not specifically talking about this game in particular. His defending is atrocious and not so good at attacking too. Mediocre at best.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Now come on,out of all the back four,he was at least getting his ass and working down that left flank,Motta was better defensively but PDC got up and wanted to create..he was not that bad today
He actually was good today.. people are just reacting to the loss

Boksic

May 11, 2005
His defending is awful, he cannot track runs and actually at times gets in the way.

I agree that he did stop a couple of chances and he does seem to be good at getting back on counters, but come on, for the team we want to be, we need better than him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Awful awful performance, the guy is obviously not a fullback, the problem is, he isn't much of a winger either. He cannot track runs if his life depended on it, people(mostly Alvarez) were getting behind him very easily.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
He didn't play that bad actually, he saves us for the clear goal chances like 2 times. It's not like Motta is played better than DC defensively if you see it objectively

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, I thought De Ceglie did okay, compared to what he is usually like.

That just means he didn't really harm Juve, not that he actually did anything good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)