Palladino to Udinese (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jun-hide said:
I just hope we stop this practice, and simply make a deal with some team whereby we will consistently provide on an annual basis to loan young promising players. This gives the other team similar incentive to look after the young players, and at the same time enable us to fully capture the benefit of future development of loaned players.
Agree, Man utd are an example of this whereby they have a contract with a belgium club and on a constantly basis provide there youngsters a chance to practise there trade abroad. If im right they also have a few other contracts with small/average clubs.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
vlatko said:
time at udinese's starting 11 in serie a would do him more good.
if hes leaving then i really hope that happens.
He has to compete with Iaquinta,Bogdani,Di Natale,Barreto, Fabio Quagliarella.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
PhRoZeN said:
Agree, Man utd are an example of this whereby they have a contract with a belgium club and on a constantly basis provide there youngsters a chance to practise there trade abroad. If im right they also have a few other contracts with small/average clubs.
Dont we have the same relationship with Siena ?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sateeh said:
if hes leaving then i really hope that happens.
He has to compete with Iaquinta,Bogdani,Di Natale,Barreto, Fabio Quagliarella.
well if he can't fight his way through to the 11 there, than that says enough. competition is good, this move will do him good. much more than the livorno loan.

lefty

Aug 22, 2006
i tought that there were no outgoing transfers after ibra, but i was wrong juve still accepts offers for their players. i think they should shout less and show more action. they give wrong signals to the fans esspecially when they are selling top rated youngsters. palladino for iaquinta??? First see and then believe!!! i want to see incomming transfers instead of outgoing!!! they have the money now so why don't they use is????

palladinno leaving:cry: :cry: :cry:

juventus board:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: at the moment

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sateeh said:
:agree:

but i would prefer someone else we have already many CMs
yeah but i just like muntari. think he has a awesome future, he's all around midfielder. can do pretty much everything. key player for ghana at the wc imo. though i would like to net felipe as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)