Palladino to Udinese (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
Bojinov certainly has the better reputation, but I wouldn't call him a better player. Palladino was good in the youth tournaments with Italy U21.
Bojinov is more physical than Palladino, if we talk about talent, I don't think we can compare them directly, I mean they play totally different styles of football.

Bojinov bieng the more direct type, and complete striker, while palladino the stylish second striker.

Buy on AliExpress.com

vippy84

Oct 22, 2005
Palladino seems to be good but I am not sure whether he is that good. But for serie B quality, I think our team is enough to conquer the title.
Anyone knows whether Bojinov is on loan or is he permanent? I hope he is Juve's and he is best when played right forward. I wont know what kinda formation DD will play. As we have a lot of quality players except defence. Well. lets hope they make a flying start anyway!

FORZA JUVE

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

bojinov is on loan for a year with a option to buy half of his contract for 2-3 mil, not sure how much. a option i sincerely hope we take advantage of..

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Cronios said:
Can someone confirm that both Palladino and Volpato got loaned?
(why?:cry: )
That would be about 6-7 mil for the other half of Bojinov
10 mil is amazin for bojinov, the guys got real talent, and hes less than 21 years of age

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Cronios said:
Can someone confirm that both Palladino and Volpato got loaned?
(why?:cry: )
That would be about 6-7 mil for the other half of Bojinov
Volpato ------> Arezzo
Palladino is still here to say hi to us

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
giovanotti said:
Thanx Byron.Egypt is fantastic.:tup:

About Palla,I'm happy that he is stayin'.
I miss 15 days here and it seems to me that I missed 1 year.:)
gio where were you i think u havent recovered from the fact that juve are not going to tar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)