Palladino to Udinese (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dominic said:
I don't see what the big problem is? Palladino was never going to find much space with the current frontline and Udinese are a competitive squad in Serie A, which will provide Palladino with some valuable experience. If he really is quality, he'll show it and then we can get him back.

This also gives more space to Bojinov, who is also very talented.
exactly. in the bigger picture this is much better for him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Good for Palladino but I wanted him to stay. I guess DD will keep Guzman and Zalayeta. I'm afraid Secco will get screwed again in the co-ownership thing when they go to the envelopes.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
mark77 said:
Good for Palladino but I wanted him to stay. I guess DD will keep Guzman and Zalayeta. I'm afraid Secco will get screwed again in the co-ownership thing when they go to the envelopes.
What about Paro and Chiumento? Are they staying as well?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
actually,we dont know HOW good palladino is.sure,we could go with the 'lets test him so we can know how good he is' thing.but he's 22 years old,and he's still ending up from livorno to juventus,and then juventus to a possible move to udinese,and he hasnt really done anything extraordinary as yet to show that he's one for the future.tbh,im not convinved that he'lll be anything more than a fringe player for us.a lot of people here want him to stay because he stated that he'd stay with the club even in serie C,but you have to expect that from a 22 year old who still doesnt have a long term future at a particular club.he could turn into another gasbaronni imo.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
salman said:
actually,we dont know HOW good palladino is.sure,we could go with the 'lets test him so we can know how good he is' thing.but he's 22 years old,and he's still ending up from livorno to juventus,and then juventus to a possible move to udinese,and he hasnt really done anything extraordinary as yet to show that he's one for the future.tbh,im not convinved that he'lll be anything more than a fringe player for us.a lot of people here want him to stay because he stated that he'd stay with the club even in serie C,but you have to expect that from a 22 year old who still doesnt have a long term future at a particular club.he could turn into another gasbaronni imo.
There you have it, probably sums up what I'm trying to say as well

Palladino is unproven

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I have no problems with the youngesters going out on loan or co-ownership deals to gain experience.
But we need motivated, enthusiastic players who would give their all for the team.You wont find that more than in the youth.

Also we cant do that all the time, we did it with Maresca where he always said he wanted to stay and serve the club. But wat happend to him? we loaned him and co-owned him till he ended up hating this club.

Anyway is it official?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
So far Chiellini and Balzaretti have been given the nod

I think DD has plans on using Paro and Guzman as well.

Let's see what happens.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So "Not going to give Palladino and Paro for nothing"
"This will be a young Juventus side"

Please Palladino, if Juventus send you away, please become a great a player, and do me a favour, dont comeback, we deserve this.

Our young system s·$%·s big time.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
salman said:
you bring up a good point about maresca.i think there's only so much 'kicking around' that a player can take.
exactly, remember those players r not bad. And they will go for the next best thing and there will be teams that would get the best out of them.
Those teams r not called Juve.

samething went with Miccoli, he should be here with the team.Not on loan in Benfica when his contract expires next season

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Espectro said:
So "Not going to give Palladino and Paro for nothing"
"This will be a young Juventus side"

Please Palladino, if Juventus send you away, please become a great a player, and do me a favour, dont comeback, we deserve this.

Our young system s·$%·s big time.
i was waiting for you to comment on this BS thats happening. Throwing away the jewels of the club again n again.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
When Juve was send to Serie B, and all of our stars where trying desperadly to find new teams and leave Juve, this kid said "I will stay in Juve even in Serie C" this is a true Juventino and we are sending him away!?

Some of you say, we have to give room to Bojinov, yeah I agree he is a great player, but the truth is that theres a posibbility that he will not be a Juventus player next season (if he has a good season with us, Fiorentina will get him back).

If we get to play in Serie B this season, there are going to be matches when we will have to play without Bojinov adn Zalayeta (they could be call from their NT), and you also have to consider that DP is not 20 anymore, you cant expect that he plays every match. Palladino could get some playing time.

I really hope that this is just a roumor.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i think there could be a case of late developing players too.maresca is what,25 something,right?the last season in spain was the one where i think he really did show how good he was.previously,i dont think he had done his talents justice.the same could apply to palladino too.someone who holds promise,but fails to fulfill it in his younger years.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
salman said:
i think there could be a case of late developing players too.maresca is what,25 something,right?the last season in spain was the one where i think he really did show how good he was.previously,i dont think he had done his talents justice.the same could apply to palladino too.someone who holds promise,but fails to fulfill it in his younger years.
we wouldnt know that now wouldnt we ? i hope its a rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)