OUST ZLATAN!! (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Capello is NOT the wrong coach. If so then who is the right coach.
I am not saying that the current Juve success is all his. Not at all. But the managing part is all his.
We are leading the scudetto race with 10 points. We are in the 1/4 final of the CL as well.
We won almost all serie A games, and the only one we lost was due to Chieminti's great talent.
Ofcourse hats to all players from Abbiati to Zalayata, but you cannot do that without a proper coach. Not in two consecutive years.
Capello has his opinions, whether we agree with him or not thats something, but he is sure as hell is successful.
I dont agree in playing a flat midfield 4-4-2. I prefer playing with a playmaker to make the two strikers more lethal. This is my opinion, but as far as Capello, his formation is working. My opinion that if you want to win the CL you have to take risks and play more creative football and stop playing long balls all the time. THAT IS MY OPINION. Capello might have a different opinion.
To tell you the truth, I think that its not all Capello's fault for the long ball part. With Vieira's downfall performance our team is lacking someone in the midfield to help out create the offense, this is why we are using long balls. Capello has an opinion, he does not like playing with one DM and one CM. He likes to play with two DM for solidity. It is working in the Serie A. But will it get us the CL? Who knows?
So saying Capello is not the right man for our team is plain stupid. He is great coach and he is proving it both demistically and internationally (if you want to exclude the bremen matches whcih are not his fault 100% but he does take blame for most the weak performance).

Buy on AliExpress.com

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
capello is nostalgic of his heyday with van basten and ibra is reminding capello of the dutchman.
capello is convinced that ibra is good as marco.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Capello chose Ibra ahead of Dp because of his physical ability, any coach would've done that against a german opponent (i.e. Werder Bremen)...We can say that Dp is a bit more "vertically challenged" than Ibra, which makes him vounrable to defenders

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Its not an excuse .... Shit happens in big matches ... sometimes the coach chooses players that he expects to have the balls for the challenge, but it turns out to be not his day.... Crap is expected from any player whatever his name or class is

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Not really..... Capello gives the match what it needs.... We are 1st in Seria A, and in the last CL 8.... Good looking football is not a Capello priority...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No one is talking about good looking football, we are talking about STARTING the game without mistakes. Something we haven't done in ages.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Theory: Capello is a league coach. He knows how to play smaller teams and how to take advantage of other teams disadvantages. That's why we're having problems versus big teams such as milan, real madrid and liverpool and teams such as bremen he knew to little about.

Of course such theorys as Capello sucks at everything and Del Piero fits better than ibra no matter who's the opponent is more popular right now. Even though we still have a chance of doing the big double this year. Because a lot of you seem to forget how the league looks like, and how it looked like last year. And we ARE through to the quarters.

A lot of people could be eating their words here, because the world has us as a top 3 contestant to win the Champions league. Question is, do we disagree because we know better or because they simply look at us objectively?

Just to make one thing clear, I'm not trying to defend Capello. I'm just starting to get a little frustrated on the one-way-street that is juventuz.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
pecker said:
Theory: Capello is a league coach. He knows how to play smaller teams and how to take advantage of other teams disadvantages. That's why we're having problems versus big teams such as milan, real madrid and liverpool and teams such as bremen he knew to little about.

Of course such theorys as Capello sucks at everything and Del Piero fits better than ibra no matter who's the opponent is more popular right now. Even though we still have a chance of doing the big double this year. Because a lot of you seem to forget how the league looks like, and how it looked like last year. And we ARE through to the quarters.

A lot of people could be eating their words here, because the world has us as a top 3 contestant to win the Champions league. Question is, do we disagree because we know better or because they simply look at us objectively?

Just to make one thing clear, I'm not trying to defend Capello. I'm just starting to get a little frustrated on the one-way-street that is juventuz.com
I think Capello has become senile, that or he's a total asshole. I am not sure, could be both.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hambon said:
Its not zlatan its the dons formation and tactics that are to blame....also our so called unstoppable midfield is a bit rusty if ya ask me....we definitly need better wingers and a playmaker to add speed to our offence...as for zlatan he is just out of form....everyone goes through that...ffs he is 23 has everyone on his ass for scoring ....its alot of pressure if you ask me...
that is a gem boner,so true..... i was apalled at how easily our midfield was overrun by werder on tuesday,and although i think it was a mistake to play zlatan i dont hate him he is going through a rough patch and will pull through it,it just seems a waste to leave del piero who is on fire on the bench for such an important match and instaed play a half-fit,out-of-form zlatan

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Capello is a GREAT coach, no doubt about that.. But he has to see that there are players who are on better form then the players he starts with, and thats not good.. That said, imo we should get a new coach next season (no matter what, even if we win CL with cap), not that i dont like cap because i really do, but because i would love to have a coach who plays with a PLAYMAKER!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
Capello is a GREAT coach, no doubt about that.. But he has to see that there are players who are on better form then the players he starts with, and thats not good.. That said, imo we should get a new coach next season (no matter what, even if we win CL with cap), not that i dont like cap because i really do, but because i would love to have a coach who plays with a PLAYMAKER!!
Wrong!! Capello WAS a great coach. He's no longer a good one. A coach is like a player, they stop being good, they age, they retire. That's the story with Capello, he's not good anymore, at least not for a team in the caliber of Juve. Look at Trap, he stopped being good, they gave him the NT job and he failed. Same thing is happening with Capello, they are giving him the kob of winning the CL and he's failing.

Ian Rush

Mar 9, 2006
Hi guys- Im new on here....whats going on in forum land today?

Who do you guys want to draw in the Champions League?

Vilarreal for me.

Ideal draw would be:

Milan vs Barcelona
Juve vs Vilarreal
Lyon vs Arsenal
Benfica vs Ajax

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
Wrong!! Capello WAS a great coach. He's no longer a good one. A coach is like a player, they stop being good, they age, they retire. That's the story with Capello, he's not good anymore, at least not for a team in the caliber of Juve. Look at Trap, he stopped being good, they gave him the NT job and he failed. Same thing is happening with Capello, they are giving him the kob of winning the CL and he's failing.

Dude take it easy!!

And thats your opinion... He still leads Serie A by 10 points!!! And aint out of CL yet!!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
Dude take it easy!!

And thats your opinion... He still leads Serie A by 10 points!!! And aint out of CL yet!!!!
Thanks to whom? Definitely not Capello. Since you and me and everyone agrees that he's been doing mistake after mistake and NOT learning from them, then something or someone else has put us in the position we are in to.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
Thanks to whom? Definitely not Capello. Since you and me and everyone agrees that he's been doing mistake after mistake and NOT learning from them, then something or someone else has put us in the position we are in to.
THANKS to his tactics and his way to coach the players, his mentality etc...
he is the reason we are leading no doubt.. if u guys can blame him for a defeat then u have to give him credit for what he has done for us..
that said, yes i do agree that he has made some mistakes but that dosent mean that he aint the reason we are leading..

what if he dident make thoes mistakes, we might have had 20 point lead :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)