OUST ZLATAN!! (2 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Yeah.I have nothing against him but he i simply not good enough for Juve.

I think we must wait one more year to see what he can do

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I wouldn't be so harsh on Zlatan just yet. He's in a rough patch, as all players have had (remember DP's worst early last season? -- we'd be idiots not to have him now).

The real problem was the decision to play him in a match of this much importance -- a CL elimination round when we're behind. For that I have to fault Capello.

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Wait?? Till when? He is just screwing the balance of the team, Capello builds his tactics around him. I could swear that I could recieve and pass a ball better than him.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    I haven't been able to see the last few Juventus games except for the one vs Inter. But hasn't Zlatan done quite well, scored how many goals in the last like, 6 leage games? And he was great the first 30 minutes vs Ireland for Sweden, so from what the little I've heared and read he's regained alot of he's form.

I won't debate on the issue since I haven't been following the team that good lately, but shouldn't people be more upset with fabio not puting Del Piero in the first XI than starting Zlatan?

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Rami said:
    Wait?? Till when? He is just screwing the balance of the team, Capello builds his tactics around him. I could swear that I could recieve and pass a ball better than him.
    Bah are you kidding? A Zlatan in form is perhaps the best targetman in the world. He's only problem at the moment in consistency, which is very common in he's age.

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    pecker said:
    Bah are you kidding? A Zlatan in form is perhaps the best targetman in the world. He's only problem at the moment in consistency, which is very common in he's age.
    No I am not kidding. How many games did we see Zlatan IN form this year? 3? 4? 5? hell 10? We played 28 in Serie A, 4 in Coppa, and 8 in CL, a total of 40 matches.

Zlatan sucks in passing, positioning, finishing, shooting...and I declare from this forum to the world, HE IS THE MOST OVER-RATED PLAYER EVERRRRRRR!!!!!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It is not Zlatan's fault Rami, seriously the kid has been abused like no one by his own idiot of a manager. He performs bad but then the idiot starts with him again and again. He's a kid and he doesn't know that he's being bad, he knows that whatever he's doing the idiot will use him in the starting eleven.

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Jeeks said:
    It is not Zlatan's fault Rami, seriously the kid has been abused like no one by his own idiot of a manager. He performs bad but then the idiot starts with him again and again. He's a kid and he doesn't know that he's being bad, he knows that whatever he's doing the idiot will use him in the starting eleven.
    TBH the kid IS talented but on an indivisual level, he would excel in a 3-a-side games, but he is tactically inept, bad positioning, finishing, shooting, passing when it comes to proffesional football....He is only great in dribbling and fancy flicks, this is what people like to see, but again he does them in the wrong time and place!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Its not zlatan its the dons formation and tactics that are to blame....also our so called unstoppable midfield is a bit rusty if ya ask me....we definitly need better wingers and a playmaker to add speed to our offence...as for zlatan he is just out of form....everyone goes through that...ffs he is 23 has everyone on his ass for scoring ....its alot of pressure if you ask me...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Rami said:
    TBH the kid IS talented but on an indivisual level, he would excel in a 3-a-side games, but he is tactically inept, bad positioning, finishing, shooting, passing when it comes to proffesional football....He is only great in dribbling and fancy flicks, this is what people like to see, but again he does them in the wrong time and place!
    It is again Capello's fault that he gives him the wrong role.

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    pecker said:
    I checked that up earlier when azzurri7 said the same thing. According to the gazzetta he's done like 8 bad games this season.
    When I say over-rated, by whom do you think?? By the same people you used as a referecne;)

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    Jeeks said:
    It is again Capello's fault that he gives him the wrong role.
    What role do you suggest for a "tactically inept, bad positioning, finishing, shooting, passing" player Jack?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Rami said:
    No I am not kidding. How many games did we see Zlatan IN form this year? 3? 4? 5? hell 10? We played 28 in Serie A, 4 in Coppa, and 8 in CL, a total of 40 matches.

Zlatan sucks in passing, positioning, finishing, shooting...and I declare from this forum to the world, HE IS THE MOST OVER-RATED PLAYER EVERRRRRRR!!!!!

you're also an overreacting dipshit

take your win and be happy

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Rami said:
    What role do you suggest for a "tactically inept, bad positioning, finishing, shooting, passing" player Jack?

if you honestly believe that zlatan has absolutely no abilities, you deserve to have your eyes ripped out and be shot in the face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)